Crime comes to Leafy Fingal

Helicopter hovering over Howth now. Looked like it spent a lot of time over the Deerpark. Garda helicopter not the rescue one.

I am informed that Howth is mobbed today.

The lad who did this is a regular. So much so that one of my bros was driving by at 7.45 last night and said to his girlfriend that yer man was casing the place to rob it. The culprit jumped into the bushes at the estuary. Gardai were combing the area it this afternoon with the metal detectors.

1 Like

Is he a local?

Yes

One of the more likeable ones

4 Likes

Yes. You could hit the garage with a stone from his house.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel like that mate. I think your negative opinion of Portmarnock people has been coloured by your dealings with one particular family.

Does his name have a Clare connection?

You’ve got it.

1 Like

5 years for Adams. Cc @Rocko @Funtime
@RaymondCrotty @thedancingbaby

1 Like

He is technically geographically closer to your home dwelling @Juhniallio
Sweet irony is that upon a search on google maps to measure it is the protruding table end of the contentious table end extension that is the closest point to the Adams homestead and therefore ensures you are closest to him.

That said @thedancingbaby classmate the paedo Is right on our doorstep so I shouldn’t be so trimumpalist

1 Like

I agree. Your trimumpalism is disgusting. Although there’s nothing wrong with extending a table. Aside from that, you know your paedos from your mules.

Spate of burglaries out this way, curiously enough ever since @Juhniallio and his pals were casing the estate. Brazen stuff. Lads impersonating the guards and pushing past old dears in to their houses at 6 in the evening. That kind of thing. Glad I have the dogs and that they are such noisy unwelcoming bastards.

They caught this gang. A crowd from Dun Laoghaire

2 Likes

A doozy from his back catalogue.

1 Like

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/malahide-anti-social-behaviour-curfews-20524259?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/swords-gardai-closed-road-dublin-20546298

“They have sealed off a popular laneway this morning in Swords with as many as three officers at the scene.”

:smiley:

Double homicide according to my sources

Have they got to Mr Big @Tegman?