Cunt Of The Year 2016

Dare I ask why he was a FOTF? (Good example by the way. Another would be Philomena Gillane - had a kid and was 7 months pregnant when her husband had her murdered)

He hooked up with Yates because she was open to his perversions. It couldn’t be Any more simple. Yates would have empowered him.
When you’re into that stuff you’re not looking for miss California to help you you are looking for a dirt bird with good tits.
And a few green horns here who can’t accept a man was wanking because his face was battered and he was running a bath :grin:

I don’t think anybody would be surprised that you’d be having a wank at any time and we all know that your face is permanently battered but running a bath would be a bit of a shock.

:smile: you’re an awful funny cunt :grin:
Look it, the bullying needs to stop kid. Seriously, I can’t stand idly by much longer.

Ah go on so, I’d hate for you to come out all guns blazing on me.

Was gillane not overturned on appeal?

I’m not going to argue with you on perversions, because you’ve made an uncontested play to become the forum’s foremost expert in this field, and what you’ve said is fairly plausible.

I’m not buying your account for two reasons. 1. I don’t like you, but we won’t go into that now; and 2. It’s a lazy and fairly sloppy proposal. Granted, you’ve brought in the sex element, but what about the conspiracy? And the money? What ever happened to Hutchence’s estate? The disappearance of $30m?

George hook and Bruton are testament to these wise words.

I don’t think so Art. I remember he appealed the sentence straight away after (possibly something to do with two homeless men that gave evidence?), but it was thrown out. The Gordon family (his wife’s kin) were in local media 2 or 3 years back looking for the case to be reopened as nobody was ever convicted for Philomena’s murder. Jesus, it was a fucking horrific case.

@ironmoth talking an awful amount of scutter in here.

That’s the beauty of boredom and an internet connection Harold. Maybe if you took your moderating job more seriously we’d be having good clean-cut conversations such as alleging other forum members are paedos for camping with their kids, etc., etc. Hope all’s well with you anyway pal.

Come again?

Wha?

Search for “Jimmy Saville” and sort by latest posts. It’s in the last month and there was even a thread set up about it by TSG.

What did you want Harry to do about it?

Something. Anything. :crying_cat_face:

Ger Gilroy really grinds my gears, has he any form in this competition, listening to the OTB team in France tonight is painful, him in particular.

yes, he is detested on here

He’s in the hapenny place compared to that Joe Molloy. If he was made of chocolate he would eat himself.

2 Likes

I don’t even know who is who on OTB they are all painful cunts.

5 Likes