Cunt Of The Year 2016

Myself and @Gman decide on the winner every year around 10 days before the poll closes and then throw our considerable e-weight into the campaign. Gman influences all of the southeastern posters while all the Limerick/Clare/Galway posters pretty much do what I say as well as some of the more impressionable Fingal posters like TSG and Rocko.

8 Likes

I’m happy to be led by you rather than that @gman lad mate.

1 Like

For the love of God can you cunts not leave it out?

This is the hallowed Cunt Of The Year thread.

Now get back to nominating cunts or sling your respective hooks.

5 Likes

An Aussie pal knows the chambermaid who found d him.

The Calabrian mafia may control the drug trade on specific parts of Lygon St in Melbourne mate, but they do not control it in Australia. Some of our Asian friends are far more powerful in that regard.
I distinctly remember when Hutchence died, I had the exact same thoughts as when yer one Diana carked it - I don’t want to know about this, I’m ignoring this, this is going to be the most annoying fucking thing I’m going to have to put up with for the next few weeks. It amuses me that lads here know so much about it.

Not to mention Yates’ being quite vocal about the menacing phonecall with Geldof (if I remember correctly, she and Hutchence were engaged in a custody battle with Geldof, for her and Geldof’s kids at the time) in which he told them he was “above the law”. As you point out, Hutchence’s body bore the halmarks of someone that was involved in a violent struggle, as opposed to someone who died from a kinky wank.

Funny how his previous birds, Kylie and Helena Christensen, both mentioned he never showed signs of these shenanigans.

#BobGeldofForCOTY2016

1 Like

An old one here but appropriate.

I Ludicrous A Pop Fans Dream (Sunday Lunch with the Geldofs).

http://youtu.be/dDOjYIDa0Y4

1 Like

He left Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen behind for Paul Yates. Have to ask questions about his decision making

8 Likes

The man obviously wanted a filthy yoke who he could do anything to and would do anything to him. Angels such as Kylie and Helena wouldn’t lower themselves to sticking their fingers up his bum, Yates on the other hand would go elbow deep, the dirt bird.

We need some photos to think about this one, do your best

Are you suggesting that Bob Geldof had Michael Hutchence killed? Seriously like. Who do you reckon Bob got to do the dirty deed? One of the Rats maybe? Johnny Fingers was a whore for the contract killings apparently.

Speaking of cunts. Michael Hutchence was a world famous sex symbol who could take his pick of literally thousands of women. Yet he chose to steal another mans wife and break up a family while he was doing it. That’s pretty cuntish behaviour.

1 Like

I’m suggesting it’s a possibility. Married women leave their husband’s every day of the week (especially understandable if the husband is an utter cunt - e.g. Geldof). And a certain percentage of the husbands, however small, end up killing the wife and / or their new man. It’s not a huge stretch of the imagination now, is it? Look at OJ Simpson. He had no problems murdering the mother of his children. When you’re dealing with a sociopathic cunt, extreme antisocial behaviour is very possible.

And you don’t need to just look at celebrity cases - a cabbie in the UK murdered his ex-wifes boyfriend last year. He drove his car into him. I’m sure we have had plenty of cases in Ireland too.

Are you seriously saying you don’t think this type of thing happens? Face it - Geldof is a cunt, and most likely a sociopath. For me, it’s not a major stretch to think he could have played a role in Hutchence’s death. Then again, I love a good conspiracy theory, so I do. Especially when @TreatyStones posts about how his phone is eavesdropping on him.

Don’t forget much missed FOTF Raoul moate

Dare I ask why he was a FOTF? (Good example by the way. Another would be Philomena Gillane - had a kid and was 7 months pregnant when her husband had her murdered)

He hooked up with Yates because she was open to his perversions. It couldn’t be Any more simple. Yates would have empowered him.
When you’re into that stuff you’re not looking for miss California to help you you are looking for a dirt bird with good tits.
And a few green horns here who can’t accept a man was wanking because his face was battered and he was running a bath :grin:

I don’t think anybody would be surprised that you’d be having a wank at any time and we all know that your face is permanently battered but running a bath would be a bit of a shock.

:smile: you’re an awful funny cunt :grin:
Look it, the bullying needs to stop kid. Seriously, I can’t stand idly by much longer.

Ah go on so, I’d hate for you to come out all guns blazing on me.

Was gillane not overturned on appeal?

I’m not going to argue with you on perversions, because you’ve made an uncontested play to become the forum’s foremost expert in this field, and what you’ve said is fairly plausible.

I’m not buying your account for two reasons. 1. I don’t like you, but we won’t go into that now; and 2. It’s a lazy and fairly sloppy proposal. Granted, you’ve brought in the sex element, but what about the conspiracy? And the money? What ever happened to Hutchence’s estate? The disappearance of $30m?