Cunt Of The Year 2016

who was it on here a few weeks ago that was slagging off a girl with a serious disability for sympathizing / congratulating with a KK or WD player after they won / lost a game?, (( cant remember the context or find it) but i remember reading it and thinking it was one of the most cuntish things that ive ever read, just real rotten ould shit,
racisim and slagging the gays i dont really mind as it usually goes and comes around and we’ve all been on the giving / recieving end at some stage and both sides are well able to defend themselves as well as luanch vitriol,
but mocking somone with a fucking mental disability??? lord jesus
maybe it wasnt exactly mocking per se, but the disabled person was 100% been used as a leverage to score points in some pissing contest…
thats the COTY right there

2 Likes

It was that cunt @bandage

Are you sure it was @Bandage?

Absolutely.

I think @Bandage is an innocent man here. I am open to correction but I am almost sure that it was @Myboyblue who was the offender that @mickee321 is talking about.

whilst I dont agree with MBBs post at all in any shape or form, I think he made a huge error in what he was trying to convey and it wasnt the girl he was annoyed with, more the people praising her.

@count_of_monte_crist

I tried to warn you, but you wouldn’t fucking listen.

Can someone from this forum be nominated for COTY? That is if she/he is Irish of course…

Robbie “and Marian” Heffernan.

Autobiography coming out in time for the Christmas market too:

Robbie the Racist and Cathal the Cunt both with autobiographies coming out this year, what a time to be alive.

Serial nominee, Michelle Mulherin

Cc @bandage

2 Likes

She loves the big ball, so she does.

1 Like

the now typical Irish trait of sense of entitlement really on show. Discrimination? You fucking idiot

Delighted she was told to go fornicate herself

Why was she nominated before?

Why do TDS get tickets is the real question here ? V

“The Taoiseach, members of the Government, TDs from both competing counties and representatives of the local authorities in the counties involved all get access to tickets.”

This is just a wonderful GFY to the Senate :laughing:

She was using a phone in the Dail to make booty calls to her lover in Africa, ran up a bill of something like €6k, which we were supposed to pay. Something along those lines anyway.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/politics/fine-gael-td-michelle-mulherin-5221056