Cunt Of The Year 2016

@count_of_monte_crist

I tried to warn you, but you wouldn’t fucking listen.

Can someone from this forum be nominated for COTY? That is if she/he is Irish of course…

Robbie “and Marian” Heffernan.

Autobiography coming out in time for the Christmas market too:

Robbie the Racist and Cathal the Cunt both with autobiographies coming out this year, what a time to be alive.

Serial nominee, Michelle Mulherin

Cc @bandage

2 Likes

She loves the big ball, so she does.

1 Like

the now typical Irish trait of sense of entitlement really on show. Discrimination? You fucking idiot

Delighted she was told to go fornicate herself

Why was she nominated before?

Why do TDS get tickets is the real question here ? V

“The Taoiseach, members of the Government, TDs from both competing counties and representatives of the local authorities in the counties involved all get access to tickets.”

This is just a wonderful GFY to the Senate :laughing:

She was using a phone in the Dail to make booty calls to her lover in Africa, ran up a bill of something like €6k, which we were supposed to pay. Something along those lines anyway.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/politics/fine-gael-td-michelle-mulherin-5221056

The GAA can do whatever they fucking like with their tickets. They get the option to buy a ticket, IF their county are in the final. So what’s that, 2 dozen or so tickets?

That’s called good business.

How else are we supposed to get the grants?

Why is it good business ??? Surely the €80 from say a labourer , a fitter, an accountant ,a doctor is as good as a TD .

Said TDs can get a ticket if they have a season ticket or a member of a club or have a premium ticket. Also a company with a corporate box can invite a TD.

Also many constituencies cross county boundaries .

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Ah now I have her. I suppose you can’t get pregnant with phone sex.

Posting of Mayo politicians, I also nominate Dara Calleary:

He’s got a head like a fish and he’s a cunt.

8 Likes