Cunt Of The Year 2016

It’s typical of his slimey nature to slip through the cracks.

He’s always there at the death. He has probably underachieved in the competition.

1 Like

I don’t know, @myboyblue or @Sidney might oblige. D’Arcy is in there alright, even though he’s harmless enough in comparison to an ironclad global cunt like Geldof

2 Likes

ROLL OF HONOUR:
2008: BRENDAN O’CONNOR
2009: GERRY RYAN
2010: EDDIE HALVEY/ PAUL WILLIAMS
2011: TERRY PRONE
2012: RAY D’ARCY
2013: NIAMH HORAN
2014: ANGELA KERINS
2015: DENIS O BRIEN

Added to allow the all caps to post

3 Likes

I think you time has come @Fran, he will be hard bet next January

1 Like

We can make it happen

1 Like

I am with you on it after the past few days. My old favourite John Brutal has shot his bolt.

I think you’re forgetting about Alison O’Reilly gents.

1 Like

Hmmm :confused:

1 Like

I know right?

Thats why the COTY is such a highly prestigious award. There’s just so many of the cunts.

Sure Geldof is a huge cunt, of that there is little doubt, but a female journalist who pretended to have kids so she could go along to a wake so as to lie to and cheat an interview out of a grieving mother? I mean, cmon, right? That cunt must have the coldest most uninviting womb ever put on this earth.

1 Like

So many cunts

1 Like

Reminds me of a joke that was around when Geldof and Paula Yates were married and Yates was a known drug user.

Paula was sitting at her breakfast table one morning when the police kick in her front door and start frantically searching the house. “What the fuck are you doing?” screeches Paula. “We are looking for Magic Mushrooms and Ecstasy.” says the policemen in charge. “Oh, they left for school about half an hour ago” says Paula.

I’ll get my coat.

8 Likes

Surely not? What age would she be now, 19?

Una mulally

1 Like

Bob geldof has odd views. That doesn’t make him a cunt.
Michael hutchence managed to hang himself whilst having a wank, leaving his daughter fatherless. And ye call geldof a cunt, just for being opinionated.
Name horan has no place on that list either, nor does ray D’Arcy. You should need to actually be a cunt rather than sound like one, a difference beyond some posters here.
Many worthy winners mind you.

2 Likes

Ah here Flatty, D’Arcy is a cunt of monumental proportions.

Forcing his atheist views down the throats of everyone but getting the hump if anyone dares to share a different opinion.
Saying he’d leave the country if Kenny became Taoiseach but of course that was merely another example of him giving it the big 'un.
Giving this man of the people vibe but being a complete miserable bollocks off air.
Butchering pretty much every interview he has ever conducted.
Acting like he is the only man on the planet to ever have kids.

16 Likes

I agree with you Flatty, but Horan is a nasty piece of work and thoroughly deserving. @ironmoth, you’ll notice that a significant number of posters get more worked up by minor media personalities that annoy them rather than by actual proper cunts like you’ve pointed out.

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy, 2016 is as apt as it will ever be for John Bruton’s year, and thus far he’ll have my backing.

1 Like

there is nothing more cuntish than being an anglophile

2 Likes

I’m torn here. There are just so many options to choose from and exceedingly good arguments for all of them. Geldof though would be a worthy winner. I read his autobiography when I was about 15 and fascinated by the man. The Bob Geldof of the late 70’s would puke at the geldof of today, a firmly entrenched establishment figure, a figure of fun who lost the plot.
Lads on here fucking on about a few harmless Irish supporters in France, for fucks sake, fair play to them, who gives a shit what they do so long a they’re not battering people with barstools a la the english racist cunts. If you want an example of an Irish cunt abroad (other than me) Geldof is your man, he’s embarrassing the country on a scale far removed from some lad in a Tipp jersey on the Champs Elysse.

1 Like

The auto eroticism story is a myth, the coroner dismissed it, I would be more likely to believe him than a Rupert Murdoch rag. The circumstances around Hutchence’s death are strange to say the least, not the least being no inquest was held. There was no evidence he was depressed, and no suicide note. The bath was full indicating he was about to have or had a bath. He had a broken hand, a split lip and other facial lacerations. The evidence suggest a hit, and there had been a prior attempt on his life. There’s a lot of evidence he was involved with the Calabrian Mafia who control the drug trade in Australia, and he had numerous property dealings involving them. Although he had over $30M in assets, he died penniless,and his family were unable to recoup any of his assets. Not saying Geldof had anything to do with it, but it all sounds a bit fishy.

1 Like