Cunt Of The Year 2016

I remind you all again of the female ā€˜journalistā€™ who borrowed someone elseā€™s kids to gate crash a wake so she could fool and draw the innermost grief from a mother and wife, hours after her entire family, bar one, had died.

1 Like

Who?

Christ, itā€™s a vintage year alright.

2 Likes

FYI

So many cunts. Only 1 Cunt of the year.

Maybe we should have a Hall of Cunts with a panel of Cunts being inducted each year?

Marcus Willis

Sorry pal, INELLIGIBLE.

Unless heā€™s Irish and I donā€™t know it?

The usual annual cunts like Bruton and Geldof wonā€™t have a hope with the utter cuntish acts of these people.

Bringing children not yours and pretending to be a concerned fellow parent to a grieving mother of a tragedy all to gain a scoop for gutter journalism

Or a cunt who robbed millions from a bereavement and mental health charity to line their own pockets and enjoy the high life.

Cunts, cunts everywhere.

2 Likes

Joe Molloy.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve decided already.
Itā€™s the console clan for me.

1 Like

Itā€™s a done deal already. Cuntishness on a scale rarely seen.

I fear Bob Geldof will go the way of Gay Byrne and never win it.

Bob Geldof in any year is a very strong candidateā€¦but he really pulled out all the stops on the river Thames in the cuntishness stakes before the Brits referendum.

I rarely hate people that I donā€™t know, but I really hate that quisling cunt.

Itā€™ll take a lot to stop him imo.

that reporter bitch should walk this. that is REAL cuntish carry on

1 Like

Of course she should. Its cuntish to think otherwise.

Ah Jesus, Joe doesnā€™t belong here at all at all, heā€™s sometimes mildly irritating but presenting an entire TV show while holding your knee isnā€™t cuntish to the level of the others.

1 Like

He is odious.

I think the faces youā€™d love to smack thread could be his level though.

2 Likes

Its only rarely exposed, not rarely seen

2 Likes

What did he do or say to make him worthy of this nomination?

@Nembo_Kid bumped for you. I have no problem believing this but what was the specific thing he did that made you push the button on this nomination?