Cunt Of The Year 2016

Massive money deal, heā€™s mugged us all off tbf. Gilroy was seething.

I removed all those posts.

3 Likes

Thanks pal.

Sorry @carryharry.

It might have been better to leave them up as a reminder of the low life mentality of a couple of the ā€˜gas cuntsā€™ that post here.

How ā€œmassiveā€ ? Iā€™d say he was on no more than 40k a year with newstalk

No pal - take them down and move on. Literally nothing to see now.

1 Like

Fine Gael Senator Frank Feighan

1 Like

Eamon Dunphy.

A spoofer of the highest order. Enunciating the qualities of Wes Hoolohan (an utter dud) on RTE.

Hoolohan, the ā€œelder lemonā€ of the squad fucked up a chance my Grandson wuddaā€™ potted, prior to young Brady eschewing a few belts to bravely nod home.

Dunphy, the useless cunt (Iā€™ve seen him 40 years ago) as a journeyman proceeds to eulogise Wesley for his wonderful cross/visionary passā€¦

Fuck off with yourself Eamon - Wes missed a puddinā€™ Bradyā€™s pluck saved the day.

5 Likes

Paul Kelly founder and chairman of the suicide bereavement charity Console. Prime time doing an investigation on this.

5 Likes

Heā€™ll need an intervention from Bressie soon, ironically enough.

1 Like

Hopefully the cunt goes and does a Frankie five angels

Bressie is rubbing his hands at the moment with glee. Now he can monopolise the market.

At the end of the report on prime time they made a statement to say Paul Kelly and his wife have resigned from the board.

Paul Kelly is some chancer, he was caught posing as a doctor in 1983.

Working away two weeks in the hospital and not a bother to him.

ā€œBrother Kellyā€

Donā€™t forget reverend Kelly and the wife using her maiden name so that it would appear as if they werenā€™t related.

Even Bertie being named as a member of the board. :grin:

Cllr. Michelle Donohue-Moncrieff, Conservative Councillor

https://twitter.com/MichDonohue?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I nominated the above cunt last year and in light of this http://www.thejournal.ie/sentence-cut-james-odonovan-2844437-Jun2016/

Iā€™ll nominate him again together with justices Birmingham, Sheehan and Mahon

1 Like

Paul Kelly.Utter Cuntish behaviour.

6 Likes

Lock the gates this is done

1 Like

It will take something special to beat this cunt, even Geldof canā€™t get near this level of cuntishness.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think Angela Kerins would ever be beaten but that cunt has managed to outdo her.

1 Like