Cunt Of The Year 2016

Ps how the fuck did she get into the Senate after that? Blaming the lack of Skype on Dail Eireann, and hence her multi thousand euro personal phone bill. A demonstration of everything that is wrong with Irish politics

1 Like

the neutral fan will be on Dublins side and the side of light and goodness after that gobdaw tried to get tickets and was sent home with her tea in a mug

2 Likes

Enda nominee

1 Like

And we have the gall to talk about the American presidential candidates

1 Like

The Mayo county board should be taking care of public representatives.

You think Mayo GAA should give her a ticket?

It would appear that theyā€™ve never won a final in a year when she has had a free ticket :smile:

1 Like

As the great Conor Mortimer was want to say, ā€œIā€™m constantly told Mayo will never win a final with me on the team, they wont fucking win it without me on the team eitherā€

1 Like

All public representatives.

No need to, the GAA take care of the only ones that matter.

Iā€™m sure Mayo GAA would take care of a few on the quiet, just not a cunt like her.

4 Likes

It must say a lot about her that she isnā€™t taken care of locally. She probably wanted a freebie anyway.

4 Likes

Probably never turned up at one mass for deceased members in her time in situ. That sort of shit isnā€™t forgotten.

Fuck her the cunt,herself and sambo can watch it on the tv like everyone else that hasnt a ticket

Senators are not elected or indeed selected for a constituency . Another reminder here that we really deserve the Seanad .

Some senators are elected, just not by the general electorate.

The lovely Lisa Chambers sent Mulherin home with her tea in a mug in the election

Christ, what a cunt.

She is from Mayo, what do you expect? Should rename it to County of cunts.

It would be wonderful if she couldnā€™t get a ticket now at all.

I can appreciate he, the cunt that she is, cribbing because she didnā€™t realise that Senators are not entitled to one but running to the press to try and secure one rather than rely on her own connections to sort it out is beyond cuntish.

However, in a letter sent to Ms Mulherin and seen by the Irish Independent, GAA Ɓrd StiĆŗrthĆ³ir PĆ”raic Duffy rejected her request for tickets for Sundayā€™s match.

I hope it was her that released it and not Duffy. If it was him then heā€™s a bigger cunt.

Get to fuck, thereā€™s plenty of fine people from Mayo, chief amongst them Ciaran Mac and Tommy Langan. I hope GrĆ”inne O Malley went to town on your ancestors at some point.

cc @smark