Cunt Of The Year 2016

I think everybody knows exactly what type of foul the rule is trying to stop, but I’m not sure it is possible to word it properly to legislate for it.

I wonder might it be better to call it “excessively cynical” and leave it up to the refs as human beings to make the right call.

Whether as a black card or as a sinbin or whatever.

I’m not defending the rule. But everyone wasn’t against it. It was developed through a committee who made loads of other recommendations and voted through Congress. So there was, you would assume, a body of people who wanted it to work

Shit loads of rules are changed (far too often) in rugby and the referees need to implement them. Due to different seasons there is often two different sets of rules in play (e.g. At moment different rules for rugby championship and NH comps). It’s complicated but where there is a will there is a way

There was the exact same campaign against the sin bin. People didn’t like it and was disposed of. Now massive clamour for it again. As iv said several times it is a shit rule and shouldn’t have been introduced, but when it was it should have been enforced better. @TreatyStones is correct was wide open for interpretation but I don’t think any clarifications were sought or any (public) guidance was given by referees board as to how to implement it, which would have made sense. Of course they probably knew exactly what they were doing and will know get what they want

Angela kerins

1 Like

Thinks she’s on Judge Judy

When people are stressed it can lead to substantial weight loss depending on the severity of said stress. She’s still a fat cunt so am not convinced about the validity of her complaints. Am hoping the High Court will agree.

2 Likes

Ewan MacKenna

4 Likes

Why

His inaccurate and biased horseshit about funding to Dublin GAA.- using a Meath undergrad’s dubious figures to try and prove a point and he’s supposed to be a journalist. :smile::laughing:

Still, despite being based in Brazil, it keeps him in the public eye

2 Likes

Eugene McGee justifying my nomination I see

Noirin O’Sullivan and Francis Fitzgerald doing themselves no harm for a nomination

How is it biased?Does he not use figures from the gaa?You don’t think someone from meath can be impartial?

Check his previous tweets throughout the game to see his bias.

He gets figures from the GAA but is analysing them incorrectly. When he mentions player development grants per county, he neglects to mention the fact that other counties apart from Dublin also get provincial grants (along with their specific one) for player development so the amount per capita for those counties should be higher. Based on 2015 accounts, given Dublin’s population, it is only right they should receive overall funding on par with provinces, in fact Connacht is the only province where Dublin receive more.

2 Likes

meath is a shit hole mate, full of dub scumbags as well.

Karamoko Dembele. Does the cunt have any idea what he started?

2 Likes

FG senators

clare daly

1 Like

john horan

Ray D’Arcy . Like the Germans at World Cup always in the running .

JOane cantwell. It was absolutely needless to cut into that poor simpleton from Mayo that got rolled out for the gaa and rtes juncket last night. Give the poor lad a break you absolute cunt.

3 Likes