Cunt Of The Year 2016

a bit of a dope, but not COTY material. that Darcy though does be in the hunt, every year.

ā€œBobā€ Casey

3 Likes

Rudolph Guilliani a close second if Iā€™ve spelled the fuckers name correctly.

The election is over pal, your lot lost.
Also, only Irish people qualify.

2 Likes

Trolling again I see.

Where would bob have caught your attention? He keeps a v low profile really

Iā€™m in a bit of a quandry. For me this year was a toss up between PJ and Elvis, again, but today I found a new COTY. The youngest Battette requested Monopoly from the imaginary man in the red suit so myself and Mrs Batt thought it would be a bit of a wheeze to get the Limerick version. Lo and behold, the sporting properties are Limerick racecourse, Moyross thugby grounds and Shannon rowing club. Thats right Shannon fucking rowing club. I partly guessed they would have the horsey abbatoir and Moyross park but the rowing club? Had I seen this shit before the little Battette, it would have been in the fucking bin. Shower of utter cunts who at the moment outcunt both PJ and Elvis.

4 Likes

SKY Sports I presume

Moyross has a rugby grounds?

You do realise that whole game is basically just one big advert where the ā€œstreetsā€ were sold off to the highest bidders. I commend Limerick GAA for not wasting money on that crap. You could have just made your own copy of the game from the ads section of the Limerick Post.

10 Likes

:joy::joy:

David Walsh

2 Likes

An alright sort. Fighting the good fight against those blaa liebensraum bastards.

No, heā€™s a cunt alright. Does he qualify?

Colin Murray.

3 Likes

John Bruton.

Some great stuff in the State Papers today. Hereā€™s John on apartheid in South Africa in 1986:

8 Likes

The cunt. He was on the news at one today when I was out in the car still blathering on about Home Rule and made a remark then that Garrett could really mix it with Maggie Thatcher. Me bollix. It used be pitiful watching Maggie crush Garrett every time they met.

5 Likes

Although Enda runs him close, Garret was a pitiful ā€œleaderā€. Unlike Enda he was intelligent, but in that utterly useless academic sense.

3 Likes

Speaking of Garrettā€¦more from the State Papers:

5 Likes

Charlie Haughey (our greatest leader) was the only man capable of dealing with a strong British person

4 Likes