Keith Barry
John Bruton
You’re all wasting your breath this year.
Go on
That cunt of a lawyer and his family have this stitched up like a grieving orphan.
Hard beat ok .
Stephanie knox is the shoo in for this
He’ll be nowhere come January, won’t even get out of his heat
John Delaney
Fair play to John for personally intervening and smoothing things over with Alan. All’s well that ends well.
Alan is a bit needy here .
Sammy Wilson
Arlene Foster
Are we saying they’re Irish?
John Bruton says they’re as Irish as a gaelgeoir from West Kerry.
whether they like it or not
They’re probably more Irish than John bruton in fairness
So who’s gonna be running this now that Sid shuffled off?
I nominate @flattythehurdler despite his obvious bias to some dodgy solicitor to administer this
I believe I looked after this last year.
I trust your memory over my own. We’re sorted so.