Cunt of the Year 2018 is now sorted

I couldnā€™t overlook my bias, though it has been yet another encouraging year.
O dowd hates everyone.
Heā€™ll be ideal.

Eoghan McDermott

3 Likes

What he do now ??

1 Like

The baldy lad (Roryā€™s Stories)

1 Like

Just seen his appearance on Podge and Rodge

John Delaney

2 Likes

Mary Lou McDonald

Miriam Lord: Mary Lou McDonald takes ā€˜sitting TDā€™ a little too far (via @IrishTimes) https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/miriam-lord-mary-lou-mcdonald-takes-sitting-td-a-little-too-far-1.3704954

Dominic Raab

1. He resigned and now has to.work from his modest family home.
  2. Heā€™s a victim- he was in office but not in powerā€¦so he did the right thing and resigned.
  3. He says Mayā€™s a mugā€¦if he hadnā€™t been hoodwinked heā€™d have done something.
  4. He abandoned his high flying career but isnā€™t depressedā€¦ Actually he looks quite ā€œchipperā€ (stiff upper lip etc)
  5. Heā€™s wouldnā€™t have been buried
    6 itā€™s Martin Selmayrā€™s faultā€¦'the Beast of Brussels 'ā€¦ jingoism etc
    7 Leo and Simon broke confidence etc
  6. Itā€™s Mayā€™s chief civil servant negotiatorā€™s fault, Oliver Robbinsā€¦
  7. ā€œRaab dismisses leadership talk as ā€œa distractionā€ butā€¦"
  8. ā€œHis resignation is one of those happy events for a man on the rise, a perfect collision of principle and ambition.ā€
    11 ā€œI donā€™t ever like to attribute bad faith to anyone, itā€™s not my style of politics.ā€

Heā€™s not Irish.

His cuntishness spans continents and borders

Head over to tfk.co.uk with that suggestion mate

Miriam Lord is an establishment lickspittle, in fairness.

That doesnā€™t stop ML McD from being an utter utter cunt of a woman.

Mary Lou is one of our more competent politicians. There arenā€™t many of her calibre in the Dail unfortunately.

1 Like

Is your issue that

a) it didnā€™t happen?
b) it did happen but you think itā€™s unfair to report it?
c) it did happen, itā€™s fair enough to report it in what is normally a gossipy type column about the Dail, it rings true in every way about Mary Lou and makes her look like an utter tit but this makes you feel sad because sheā€™s a bit of a hero so itā€™s easier to lash out at the reporter?

1 Like

No my issue is that Miriam Lord is an establishment lickspittle.

2 Likes

it is right that MLMD ran hanafin from that seat. hanafin was ran from the dail and she should be kept out.

1 Like

Thereā€™s plenty of them willing to lie about their income and smooze it with high end party donors.

Sheā€™s more of the same and has the wool pulled over your eyes.

1 Like

A bunch of wimmin in a minor spat over who sits where while another gossips about it.

but but patriarchy and toxic masculinity :smiley:

1 Like