Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Wouldn’t that make you completely wrong then?

Not if someone was speeding up on my inside after I had indicated. Which is what I believe happened.

How would you know if you didn’t check your mirror?

You’re completely in the wrong here Fagan. Cyclists can annoy me sometimes too but they are road users as well and have every right to be there.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 803534, member: 24”]How would you know if you didn’t check your mirror?

You’re completely in the wrong here Fagan. Cyclists can annoy me sometimes too but they are road users as well and have every right to be there.[/quote]
Fair enough farmer

I was expecting more than that buddy but I suppose you have seen the error of your ways.

Farmer, if you think I was at fault then I will accept that. Main thing is the lady was able to get up and go to work the next day.

Better luck next time Fagan.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 803534, member: 24”]How would you know if you didn’t check your mirror?

You’re completely in the wrong here Fagan. Cyclists can annoy me sometimes too but they are road users as well and have every right to be there.[/quote]

The issue here is that they shouldn’t be road users. That’s the fundamental change that needs to made.

Cyclists are a fucking scourge in Dublin. They cycle around as they have some sort of moral high ground to do whatever the fuck they want. I was driving down the canal one day in rush hour traffic, both sides of the canal in a jam. Could here an ambulance coming behind me so I pulled into the cycle lane to let him through, Next thing this cunt come up beside me taps on my window and tells me I blocking the cycle lane. The Ambulance was about 40 yards behind me at this stage

last week a fucker hit my front bump while I was stuck in traffic as he veered in between cars. No big deal but the prick didnt even apologise for doing.

Have seen cyclists knock down pedestrians by breaking red light aswell.

There’s no canal in Rush, dicko.

http://www.nationaltransport.ie/public-consultations/current/cycle-network/

:clap:

I’ve just given my observation there about cyclists, I’m sure it will be taken into account.

Thanks for your submission, ‘Paul’

didnt they announce a 10 million euro cycle lane about 5 years ago that would cross the city

sickening the way they lump us hipster fixies in with multi gear cyclists

I saw one of these cunts cycling around limerick yesterday with what appeared to be a camera plus a microphone strapped to his helmet.

Did you not see the video of some cunt lambasting a driver for encroaching on his side of the road which was recorded by one of these helmet cams?

I did ya. I just didn’t think that kind of cuntology would go on in Limerick.

Due to the Munster rugby franchise, Limerick is at the forefront of cuntology in this country