Cunts on Ghost Bikes

It seems like the more affluent areas are being looked after there mate

Waterford is one of the most economically deprived places in Ireland.

clear to see which the preferred dublin riviera is there

I believe the NTA responded to the plans put in by the councils

Ergo socially deprived areas don’t vote

1 Like

Nice one mate

One step forward two steps back unfortunately

Nothing for poor Caherdavin.
I’ll never vote for the greens again.

1 Like

its people not voting for the Greens in your area, thats where your problem is there

That was a bit tongue in cheek.
They haven’t run a candidate (bar the last election) in years and years.

1 Like

They’ve run a candidate in Limerick (neé Limerick East) in every general election since 1997.

Not in Limerick City though.
And they have never ran a strong candidate that would have been in the running.

Limerick East took in Limerick City mate. I’d say most of their candidates were city based (e.g. the late Eric Sheppard, Tim Hourigan, etc.)

I think it was Limerick City took a chunk of Limerick East around Annacotty and Castleconnell rather than the other way around.

But all of those candidates I mentioned ran in a constituency (the one that’s elected the likes of Willie, Noonan, O Sullivan, Quinlivan) that served Limerick city residents

Yes, you’re right. I checked there. The only thing of note is that they have ran a different candidate in every election since 1997. Useful site here:

https://electionsireland.org/result.cfm?election=2020&cons=5006

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
Electric bikes in segregated bike lanes, yay or nay?

1 Like

yes for me, anything that gets people out of cars in a safe way makes sense, same with e scooters etc

1 Like

No, there isn’t any room for more bike lanes. The batteries for these bikes and scooters can’t be good news.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy this is worst excuse for protesting active travel ive ever heard. Put them back in their box.

2 Likes