Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Anyone cycling in Dublin today should be taken out and shot. A lad I saw earlier was cycling along holding onto the side of a car in traffic to keep himself upright from the wind - gobshite.

Since when do Jedis have force fields?

Mac finally on our side :clap:

I’m as keen a cyclist as most mate but people out there today are clearly taking the piss. It would be a good way to rid the country of idiots who shouldn’t be allowed ride a bike.

Drivers are absolute cunts. There’s an epidemic in south city centre Dublin of these cunts straddling pedestrian crossings in their cars.

It usually happens when there’s two sets of traffic lights in quick succession and they jump across the first one into the pedestrian crossing hoping the queue of traffic in front will move. It doesn’t. The light turns red. The green man appears and these ignorant bastards are blocking the way across.

There should be on the spot fines for this driver behaviour.

And a general point: you’d think these bastards dry in their cars would have some regard for cyclists and pedestrians getting battered in this weather. But no.

@glasagusban is indeed a cunt but I support him totally in this instance.

The force is an energy field.

I think.

is that different to a force field. I am no George Lucas so I am dealing in theoretical physics here.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 903201, member: 9”]Drivers are absolute cunts. There’s an epidemic in south city centre Dublin of these cunts straddling pedestrian crossings in their cars.

It usually happens when there’s two sets of traffic lights in quick succession and they jump across the first one into the pedestrian crossing hoping the queue of traffic in front will move. It doesn’t. The light turns red. The green man appears and these ignorant bastards are blocking the way across.

And a general point: you’d think these bastards dry in their cars would have some regard for cyclists and pedestrians getting battered in this weather. But no.

@glasagusban is indeed a cunt but I support him totally in this instance.[/quote]
An actual green man to assist people across the road should be rolled out. And an actual red man like a bouncer to block people crossing.

We could even roll out a man dressed in orange and he could hang around in the background and flash…

Maybe just red and green.

Fat cunts like @Horsebox would probably try to roll over him on their way to the pub for lunch.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 903201, member: 9”]Drivers are absolute cunts. There’s an epidemic in south city centre Dublin of these cunts straddling pedestrian crossings in their cars.

@glasagusban is indeed a cunt but I support him totally in this instance.[/quote]
The idiotic ravings of a middle aged man, absorbed with feelings of inadequacy and impotence through being unable to perform a most basic of male functions, being able to drive a fucking car, something most of us learned when we were 14.

@glasagusban are you back in Limerick?

if so I will make it my mission to run you down.

That’s probably why you’re so shit at driving and ignore the rules of the road.

I deal in facts, pal. It happens every day in the south city centre. I’m going to contact some of my local public representatives about this issue.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 903214, member: 9”]That’s probably why you’re so shit at driving and ignore the rules of the road.

I deal in facts, pal. It happens every day in the south city centre. I’m going to contact some of my local public representatives about this issue.[/quote]

what can Tony Demspey or George Lawlor do for you that can help your plight?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 903213, member: 1786”]@glasagusban are you back in Limerick?

if so I will make it my mission to run you down.[/quote]
My handlebars, your wing mirrors.

My car, your bike?

You want to go to jail? Is marriage that bad already?

My vote has been in Dublin for many years. This caused consternation in some quarters on TFK in about 2008.

They’ll have to catch him first #beepbeep #splat

ah, I thought it was the other way and that you were too lazy to move your vote. my efforts of a clamping have been foiled somewhat.

There was a lad on an expensive racer in full regalia turning right on to Alfie Byrne Road off East Wall Road the other evening as I was going to Aldi. The traffic is very heavy there at rush-hour. The silly chap was being blown all over the place as if he was in an exposed section of an Ardennes Classic. I wouldn’t imagine the cars behind him were too impressed.