Cunts on Ghost Bikes

I agree with Mac here. This has been a matter of concern to me all week.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 903190, member: 1786”]How do you know he sped up?
How could you clock his speed given you were at the far side of a different lane and cutting across him?[/quote]
The revving engine is a fair indication by and large. The driver was, indeed, a cunt. Best not to argue with a cunt behind a wheel. I have fond memories of the only time I truly lost my temper on a bike when sone cunt in a merc sl beeped at me when I was in the bike lane. Gave it all the hand signals and wound down the window and pulled in to shout some more until I finally got off the bike, fucked it into someone’s garden and called the cunt out. He span the wheels trying to get out of there the chickenshit wanker.

Sounds like he mugged you off good and proper there. Got you to toss your bike and storm down the road, before taking off and letting you eat his tyres, I bet he had a right chuckle about that.

He had a very terrified look on his face for some reason. It is one of the few times in my life where I would have battered someone.

No jury would convict him.

Fucker got out of his car to remonstrate with me one night when I was cycling home down Pearse St about30 years ago. I wouldn’t let the cunt pass or something. We ended up rolling around the footpath flailing the shit out of each other with our fists. I’d imagine it was quite the amusing sight for rush hour motorists.

:rolleyes:

There was no such thing as rush hour 30 years ago Fagan

30 years ago the rush hour was 10 times worse than it is now.

It used take 30 minutes to get through Askeaton in rush hour in early 8o’s

30 years ago you’d leave Ashbourne at 8am and get to Pearse St for 8.35am by car.

It must have been great when yee all got cars

[quote=“Mac, post: 903404, member: 109”]
It must have been great when yee all got cars[/quote]

:rolleyes:

The Shannon Estuary was the economic center of Ireland in the early 80’s

Go way, Mac, you ham.

The Shannon Estuary was the economic center of Ireland in the early 80’s[/quote]

Can’t argue with that. Tis no wonder unemployment was at record highs.

Alright buddy, whats the craic?

I have the best of both worlds. When I am driving I hate cyclists and when cycling I hate motorists. Simple.

And when a pedestrian hate both cyclists and drivers.

[quote=“Mac, post: 903404, member: 109”]30 years ago you’d leave Ashbourne at 8am and get to Pearse St for 8.35am by car.

[/quote]
Did you drive much from Ashbourne to Pearse St 30 years ago?

@Mac is taking some beating here

Not much myself Fagan but I know a good few who did - all engineers as it turns out.