Cunts on Ghost Bikes

kaja kallas 1

Ding dong :bellhop_bell:

You can take it from the smudged out numberplate that the huge ICG 4x4 following her is part of her entourage as she virtue signals her way into parliament. Classic political hypocrisy.

2 Likes

fixies are great mate

:grinning:

Was the middle photo without filters or makeup?

Reckon so yeah

A thing of beauty… :heart_eyes:

Was out on MTB back home this morning. The lads took me on a few of the trails around Keeper. A muckfest. Took a few tumbles on way down. Bit of craic but I’d need a fair bit of practice to get used to some of them trails.

Sean Kelly crashed an MTB and busted his ribs, collar bone and punctured his lung last winter.

Ouch! I’ve a sore shoulder. Bike landed on me at one stage I landed in a few furze bushes other times. I’m not sure if I’d be cut out for those kind of trails on a regular basis. I like a bit more cross country with it.

Saw that on my mans strava, looks like a slog, 800m in 27k? I’d love the downhill part

Mine was shorter on both fronts as I’m closer to Keeper. He was absolutely flying. Lovely new bike and all.

1 Like

Is it worth splashing out on pedals for a hybrid bike? Will be mainly road cycling, can’t see myself hitting the trails

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @caulifloweredneanderthal @balbec etc

1 Like

Is it for commuting or for training ?

Commuting - just use regular pedals.

A hybrid bike wouldn’t be much use on trails mate. Wouldn’t have the suspension or big enough tyres/wheels.

1 Like

Unless you’re doing all downhill then pedals are a must.

1 Like

@Raylan trying to save a few quid buying a bike without pedals.

1 Like

More cruising than commuting I’d say, have a road bike already but want something that doesn’t need all the gear to go for a handy spin

Get a gravel bike mate. Put some flat pedals on it. You can take it most anywhere.

2 Likes