Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Thing to bear in mind is that most places often jack up the prices for Cycle to Work scheme as they know its guaranteed money. No harm looking in a place and saying you’re paying straight up and see its impact on prices. I picked up some class of a Fuji bike last summer for €1200 or so. I looked at is as getting a class bike for only €700 but I’d never use it to go in and out of work. Where in Dublin will you be living / working? If its close to a Dublin Bikes route then you might be wasting your time buying a bike for commuting.

Ah I’d prefer get a bike than cycle one of those tanks. Cheers for the advice lads, I’ll have a look around and get back to ye.

The shops have a policy it seems of charging the rrp on bike to work scheme bikes. Personally I’d look at buying a cheap single speed, even secondhand, and then buy a decent racer of you like it. For the racer I’d look at carbon frame and shimano 105 or ultegra probably. You will get some great deals about the place. PM me, and i may be in a position to help in a month or two.

Didn’t hear that. Was going to call in tomorrow.

[ATTACH=full]1093[/ATTACH]

I have a 5 speed Carlton Continental that I can recommend highly.

:eek:

http://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/bikes-worth-e80000-robbed-from-limerick-shop-gang-target-e3500-carbon-fibre-models/

that’s him. Fuck em anyway

So I’m sitting at the lights at the bottom of the Hill of Howth and they are about to go green and next thing don’t I see one of these Lycra-ed up sick fucks powering down the hill. I can see that he can see that the lights are about to change because he starts to speed up. But he gets it spectacularly late. And I says to myself fuck this shit. So I start to pull out. The cunt tries to brake but he’s going too fast and the bike is going all over the road and he looks at me in terror as if to say stop. Don’t kill me. And I stop.

Some cunt in an Audi came from behind me and turned left across me as I was cycling through a junction today. Hammered on the side on the car with my fist. Stupid cunt.

You’re a good man Fagan. You’d like to think this retard will learn his lesson, but most likely he’s telling his retard mates how he pulled up beside you and punched the side of your car and rode on like a boss. But we know the truth Fagan. We know.

Why in the name of Jesus would you punch a car? That car was doing as it was asked, try punching the driver in future.

Well the outside of my fist mate. It made the car stop and expressed my annoyance.

I bet the driver was an evil climate change denying capitalist.

Do that over here and you’ll be sued for every last penny you have.

He might think twice the next time.

There’s every chance.

For banging on a car that has almost knocked me down? Sounds like a cunt of a place Turenne, how do you stick it?

Probably depends on the car but yeah, do any damage, superficial or otherwise, to an Audi, BMW, Merc etc (which are the kinds of things everyone drives) and you are fucked.

Drivers in general are absolute cunts over here, in stark contrast to how Singaporeans act generally.

You bitch slapped an Audi? :smiley:

Fagan on his way through Howth