Cunts on Ghost Bikes

there is something particularly annoying about being shouted at by cyclists about road traffic rule compliance

cyclists go mad when pedestrians cross in front of them on the bike lane along the canal and impede their progress - some of them even have bells they ring in an hilariously passive aggressive manner

I would have cleared the junction if the cyclenazis had let me.

Anyway I am terribly shaken by the incident.

I drive around Dublin quite a bit and I never got into an altercation with a non motor powered cyclist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781305/Police-hunt-saboteur-left-hundreds-drawing-pins-cycle-track-bikers-racing-speeds-70mph.html

Maybe because theyve seen the way you drive and view you as a leader among bad road using peers

Fagan, it’s for this reason alone you should always keep a Hurley in the back of the car.

Hurley?

You’re from Leinster and live in Dublin. It’s a fucking hurl.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1027668, member: 306”]Hurley?

You’re from Leinster and live in Dublin. It’s a fucking hurl.[/QUOTE]

No it’s not.

Motorists coming to a stop on the pedestrian crossing and blocking walkers and cyclists is completely out of order. Cop on to yourself, @Fagan ODowd.

You’ll view things differently when you finally learn to drive, Monty

I was in the vicinity of the area that that gobdaw who cycles around with the camera on his head had the altercation with the lady motorist. I was half expecting the incident to be up on Broadsheet.ie

I cycle a lot and drive an odd time. Fuck em Fagan. Wankers.

Jaysis. You’re from Ramsgrange territory so haven’t a fuckin clue anyway

:rolleyes:

You played a lot of it

So are you.

You played a lot of it[/QUOTE]

Indeedin’ I did.

I went to their school and I rode their women but I’m not from there

http://www.fastcoexist.com/3036722/this-floating-bike-path-in-the-thames-would-give-london-cyclists-a-car-free-commute

With me getting on top of the ferritin, more knee surgery is on the cards so I decided to get in some prehab. I got the bike out of the shed and dropped it down to the Bike Hub in Howth thinking they would think I was having a laugh with the cobwebs and grass sticking out of it and the whole thing covered in rust. But no they took it in with a straight face and 24 hours later gave me back a perfectly road worthy and fully functioning bicycle. So I cycled it home yesterday and I went out for a spin today. First time I have been on the bike in three years.

It was a windy day but I set myself the target of going as far as the causeway and then coming back. Into the wind all the way there was a struggle and I occasionally thought about giving up but I stuck at it and it was a doddle coming back with the wind on my back. Very enjoyable spin and the best bit of exercise I’ve had in a long time. I’ll be out again tomorrow weather permitting.

I concluded that all other categories of road users are cunts and not to be trusted. Pedestrians, cyclists and motorists were all given as wide a berth as possible as they all appeared capable of the moment of madness that would inflict a serious injury on me, which I could do without.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1036980, member: 706”]
I concluded that all other categories of road users are cunts and not to be trusted. Pedestrians, cyclists and motorists were all given as wide a berth as possible as they all appeared capable of the moment of madness that would inflict a serious injury on me, which I could do without.[/QUOTE]

That’s basically how I approach life… everyone is a cunt until proven otherwise.