Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Mate I concluded a long time ago that no will question Fagan’s story any further. I’m not the one prolonging the discussion.

Have you no work to be doing @glasagusban, as opposed to besmirching the good name & character of @Fagan_ODowd?

Cyclists are unbelievable cunts, you should see them in London, I always laugh to myself when I hear a few have been killed by a lorry turning left

1 Like

He didn’t call you names he just described you. Your behaviour to a senior member of the board was disrespectful. He told his story in good faith.

1 Like

Uncle Tom.

I definitely called him a guttersnipe.

I’m willing to allow that

@Fagan_ODowd has been blackguarded here

That’s a description, not name calling.

Your inferences from the description provided made it implausible you. No one else cared.

You’re too late, @Fagan_ODowd has gotten his three nice post awards and we’ve agreed on our differences. Move along sport.

I was mildly surprised @carryharry didn’t look at one of my drawings and say I bet you that’s a Mondeo.

1 Like

Hmm. You’re shifty behaviour and seemingly intimate knowledge of the facts can only lead to one conclusion.

2 Likes

:scream:

I think you need to kick that nasty oxygen habit you have.

It would appear the only thing that was too late was your mother’s trip to the U.K.

1 Like

:scream:indeed.

Your

A disproportionately testy and MBBesque response there sport. Calm down.

Ah feck it. Feck it to he’ll.

1 Like

The last refuge of the imbecile, alleging I am anything other than calm, I don’t need the internet to vent.

I’ll leave you to your jackassery.