Don’t worry. You’ll get better with time. You have to start somewhere
Buy Italian. Santini for your shorts.
Only a geek would have a camera.
Sense of entitlement all cyclists get over time.
I won’t wait my turn, I’ll go up here now half out on the other side of the road and if I get hit by a car at least I’ll know I was in the right and my sense of utter smugness will form a protective barrier around me.
Well where’s your spleen now you cunt.
Bit late to the party as usual Horsey, better luck next time.
@horsebox and his bizarre causes
You never know where those cars are coming from. Better get one that can record video in 360°. Cc @anon61878697
RIP
A nice 45m cycle out to Carrickmacross and then back via Clontibret there this morning. Did it in 2.5 hours which I’m happy enough with as I was cycling against a very strong wind for the bulk of it.
Great stuff
I was embarrassingly dismounted from my Dublin Bike this morning on the Luas line outside the Bridewell Garda Station this morning; a temporary lapse in concentration by not taking into account the lack available traction on the sloppy tram track.
Nothing injured only my pride thankfully
Well done
That’s a decent time.
Great effort mac, well done lad.
Tg4 making a sporting hero’s documentary about nibali.
For
Fucks
Sake
Chemistry in action.
I’m vexed.
Nibali is a legend.
Cark people. FFS.
I have the feeling that lad is a bit of an ambulance chaser.
Top Douglas Road, gonna keep my eye out for this guy
