Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Get up 10 mins earlier

I’d rather piss and moan about it.

1 Like

As an observation I find that the worst cunts on the road are on Dublin Bikes.

5 Likes

By far. Cycling on footpaths or up and down the wrong side of the road. All the more reason why SEGREGATED bike lanes are needed.

Could they also segregate the Dublin Bikers from the other more conscientious cyclists.

3 Likes

There’s certainly a strong argument for dual carriageway cycle lanes but that would probably drive the motorists demented altogether.

There is already segregated cycle lanes

Cyclists who don’t have their own bikes, an awful poison

Motorist gets suspended sentence for attempted murder. Disgusting. What is wrong with our judiciary?

1 Like

Sounds like a fair ruling by the judge.
The young fella has copped himself on and is working hard, the victim has no long term injuries and is going to be compensated and I’m sure he will think twice before engaging in threatening behaviour in the future.

Compensation!

That’s what happened with the cunt up the Northside who sexually assaulted some young one and blamed cholesterol tablets. Your man was loaded.

1 Like

He was goaded into it … you cant go around crashing into people but you’d have empathy for the driver here after the scumbag on the bike threatened him.

1 Like

Odd sentence but he wasn’t charged with attempted murder.

Yes, you appear to be grasp the basics of the circumstances.

Are you suggesting he shadowed the cyclists moves for a period of time and planned the attack to occur on the time and day it did?

What?

Do you need a definition of what murder is now? ---- you’re very bad this morning.

He seems to be blaming the judge for not convicting him of a crime he wasnt charged with? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well you clearly don’t because you were incorrect in your original post.

What sentence did the cyclist get or is his trial still ongoing? I’d be surprised if he avoids jail