Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

I’d prefer Jimmy Crowley singing The Boys Of Fairhill

In an unrelated aside, I once slept in Jimmy Crowley’s house

He was married to a relation of mine

The talk all week has been about Kilkenny in the media

How may times was he married?

I’d have to Google that

At the time it was just the once anyway

Just think that would have been us on Up For The Match tonight had Fanning not lorried every puck out in the last twenty minutes down on top of Maher x3 on the edge of the Tipp D.

Fuck it anyway.

2 Likes

Liam Griffin would have been a shoe in along with Tom Dempsey and Larry O. Dancing at the crossroads for a dose of naustalgia too.

Cry Before Dawn would’ve been brilliant.

Dermot O’Leary could have presented instead of Des

1 Like

I watched the 1996 renewal a few months back. I was visiting my mother and was rooting around for something for her when I stumbled on it on an old VHS cassette. Billy & Bobby Rackard, Dan, John & Martin Quigley, Jim English, Martin Codd (singing), Tony Doran and The Wild Swans all featured. Helen Carroll (in Wexford jersey) was in the St Martins clubhouse where amongst others she spoke to Vinny Staples and Willie Murphy. Those were the glory days when the peerless Liam Ó Murchú presented on his own.

Liam would be turning in his grave watching the bumbling efforts of his not so worthy successor Des tonight.

2 Likes

I find myself nodding furiously in agreement with your sentiments Liam O was a professional

2 Likes

Lar isn’t the worst

That was a great show

Entertaining. Joe Hayes the star. That smartarse camogie wan from Kilkenny was some dose. “lookit”.

She was fantastic. Just not attractive enough for some of the TFK Adonis clique though at home pulling their plonk waiting for Grainne

3 Likes

Picturehouse to see it out then

Somehow Wexford are in the UFTM conversation :roll_eyes:

Which ones are these?

They know who they are

They’d better, because you clearly don’t

She did fine. And RTE saved the price of an airfare bringing your wan from South Africa.