Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

Joe Hennessy…an alright sort:clap:

Two free tickets being given away to a member of the audience.

There will be free tickets tomorrow for anybody who wants them, for this, the least anticipated All-Ireland hurling final in living memory.

Giving Tipperary and Kilkenny supporters a free stay in Clonmel makes a lot of fucking sense

Middle aged men and women screaming and roaring at each other in a dressing room. :clap:

“Oh Tipperary why don’t you have some sense.” :eek:

This gospel choirs business is car crash stuff:confused:

The Kilkenny choir are a hundred times better than the Tipp one, mugged them off good and proper there.

Pat Shortt on now and Michael Lowry is sat in the audience. Jesus i hate these bastards.

Don’t tempt fate for your journey home from the Spots tonight, buddy.

Gorta Comerford,a sound man.

Yer right yer right ill slip home now shortly after a couple of half ones,that will be my last few before i hit the auld triangle at around 10 in the mornin for a few.

I’m here at home watching this with the auld fella and was laughing when Comerford said his father made a hurley years ago when times were tough out of floorboard.

“Oh yeah that’s true. Sure we played hurling with sticks. And a football was a tin can.” :D:eek:

Brad Friedel.

Mick Kavanagh knocks it out of the park. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

That’s a clamping.

declan carr with a badly fitted suit jacket, who writes this stuff? :smiley:

Shortt talking about sandwiches. There’s a surprise.

I turned this on for about 30 secs while there was ads on Box Nation…fuck sake, no wonder you need vodka and a slab of can Tassotti, the come down must be multiplied watching that shit…

Shortt has changed his accent here. Started off Tipp and now going mid Atlantic. Fucking dickhead. I’m switching my allegiance to Kilkenny.

mick kav with an appalling fold style and color selection on that pocket tie, pat short with a few anecdotes about ham sandwiches and going to mass with a few pints in him

Some set of teeth on the cunt as well.