Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

We’ve come a long way from the innocent 2018 days.

Denise Chaila and/or Emma Langford. You can chalk it down.

Vicky Phelan has a foot in both camps. If she’s well enough she’ll be on

I can picture Des Cahill stuttering through the question of asking Niamh De Brún Reid if she’ll be supporting her native Limerick or TJ’s Kilkenny and what the nerves were like in her house in the build up.

4 Likes

We’ll have to start a campaign to get Johnny Bog on

1 Like

Surely Tom with the new squeezebox will get a run out. An institution of sorts.

Seamus Moore the hoor on tour.

Muireann and Paula

Mad to think Limerick haven’t appeared on Up For The Match since given their dominance during the last few years. An anomaly due to Covid.

Cregan is grand

100%.

Gerry Molloy - The Garda Buster

Under rated addition. 4D chess like

Theresa Carmody.

2 Likes

Do RTE stull have a Limerick (actually might be mid west) correspondent?
They’d be a banker, actually more likely to be reporting live from some pub in Limerick

Cathy Halloran, and of course she’d be joined on the night by Nicky Woulfe, happy days

My auld yarn would be that one day I was walking the dog up the sideline of a Limerick underage county hurling training session above in South Liberties.

The tree great men of Limerick hurling were on the sideline when the ball went out of play beside us. Cregan, Hartigan and Joe McKenna were in some sort of advisory roles at the time.

The poor young fellow taking the sideline, surely in awe* of the three great men beside him mishit and fouled the sliotar. The referee quickly threw in the ball.

A short argument followed regarding the referees decision. Hartigan being of the mind that the ref should have let the young fellow take it again. Cregan was adamant that it was a sideline in the opposite direction. McKenna proposed a free to the opposing team.

I just bit my lip and walked on, wondering to myself was there any hope for Limerick hurling.

*He probably didn’t know them at all.

3 Likes

Willie ‘Big Bang’ Casey.

1 Like

Graham Gill !

Annie Fitz