Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

The lad who stands outside the railyway hotel in three-quarter length pants and a Munster rugby scarf 300 days of the year .

1 Like

Martin Casey, Daily Millions winner who bought his winning ticket on his first visit to the Parkway since being barred at the age of 7.

2 Likes

And these regional reporters file the critical reports from home for the 6pm and 9pm news on All Ireland Final day. They follow the same format every year…

…With match tickets like gold dust, thousands of loyal Limerick fans remained on home territory to watch today’s final. Venues throughout the county showed the match on big screens, including Flannery’s pub in the city.

Break for clip of uncouth, slack-jawed, simpleton, yokels shrieking at the big screen during the match

It was nerve wracking for supporters but there was a mixture of jubilation and relief at full time, as the all conquering Limerick side secured their 4th title in 5 years and the 3-in-a-row.

Break for some pieces to camera with above mentioned simpletons filmed post match with random drunkenness, yahooing and yeehawing

Celebrations in Limerick will continue long into the night and for the week ahead too. The 3-in-row heroes are scheduled to return to Colbert Station tomorrow evening where they will be greeted by thousands of their adoring fans. They’ll then be whisked off to The Big House for a celebratory dinner hosted by JP McManus, with luminaries such as Bill Murray, Sir Nick Faldo, Dolores McNamara, Rory’s Stories and Celia Holman-Lee expected to be in attendance.

Cathy Halloran, RTE News, Limerick.

31 Likes

This may be the worst/greatest thing ever committed to video.

1 Like

Gordy Ryan

2 Likes

Some even couldn’t leave day 2 of a good wedding maybe

I’m shocked at so few likes. For those of ye that don’t know, the referee had made the correct decision.

There’s definitely about 10 Kilkenny versions of that, and they all have that cunt Myles Kavanagh in them.

Elvis will surely reappear for Up For The Match again.

Oh Elvis will be there no doubt. As they say in Manchester, he’s a proper wrong 'un.

1 Like

He’s after being interviewed today for it :handshake:

:roll_eyes:

That’s ended any chance of me watching it anyway.

Kerbdog

1 Like

Engine Alley might reform for it

Kerbdog vs The Driven would be unreal.

2 Likes

You eat cats for breakfast?

I’d say Cody pinned that to his timeline

Oh yeah, that would be great. B Markham might get a run out with Parliament Square.
It’ll be Hermitage Green and Emma Langford.

Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini

With Covid rampant again, i doubt there will be an Up For The Match to be honest.

Johan van Gran

1 Like