Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

I played rugby with him underage when still going by the name Martin Willis and yet to return to the beckoning calls of the halting site

1 Like

There’s a rumour he bought the white semi-detached derelict house near the top of O’Connell Avenue. The one that was put up for sale compulsarily (sic).

The whole thing is like a storyline from Paths to Freedom.

1 Like

The garden parties will be never-ending…

1 Like

She’d ate an apple thru a letterbox

Theres retired nuns living 2 doors down I think, if you can retire from being a nun. Nuns that dont live in a convent anyway

Will be some meeting of minds.

White trousers. Traitor to the sisterhood.

Will Larry Finnerty be the first to represent two different counties on the big night on 16th July?

You can tell he’s making a push for it alright

2 Likes

It’ll be full of Mike “Dainin” O Se, and Tom “Babo” O Shuillebhain and Tomaisin “An Ri” Mac Flanacha types, and some king of some outpost island or other.

6 Likes

Aleida Guevara, Che’s young wan is a big fan by all accounts. It would be a nice change up.

Seán the taxi operator on Inis Mór fits the bill nicely here. A mighty man for the yarns.
He told reliable forumite @habanerocat an wonderful tale about green diesel and customs men.

4 Likes

Would you any of the boys doing the tours for Lally’s on the mainland?

You’ve lost me here….:eyes:

Tom Ryan won’t get asked after his OTB interview!

3 Likes

Keeping Grainne Seoige back for People of the Year.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Daithi O Se get a run some year instead of Des, just to see like.

Blackguarded by RTE since time immemorial. Tom doesn’t appear too concerned but I suppose the 3 farms keep his mind off old slights.

3 Likes

There’ll be a plethora of lads disappointed on here who’d “die above on her”.

1 Like

She’s put on some timber in recent times.

1 Like

I think it’s her glands in fairness to her.