Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

This is even better than the Tipperary effort from a few weeks ago.

A message from Nancy Hegarty: “Best of luck to the Donegal minor and senior teams on Sunday.”

Can’t say fairer than that, Nancy. :clap:

Get rid of that Jimmy Magee. Really lowering the tone.

I’m 15 minutes behind now as @stevie G popped down to the house and I’ve paused this cracking programme.

I love the description on the info button on Sky - All Ireland Football Homecoming Live

Really looking forward to the original tonight. Must get a few cans in.

Donegal would have one of the highest roasters per head of population of any county. It should make for fantastic viewing.

They should get Jim McGuinness’ mate who climbed the tree in Killarney on tonight.

Poor ould Micko is fair shook looking

Has he mentioned his love of driving yet?

Des on fire tonight. Docked one off Kerry’s haul in the opening salvo. According to Des, Kerry have won it 35 times.

Des coming across as an absolute pro here during this draw.

I knew Weeshie Fogarty would mention the Ghost Train.

He wrongly stated that Dublin had won all their matches by huge margins in 1955. They only beat Mayo by a point in a replay in the semi-final.

Did ye see the hack of yer man in the crowd after the clip of Jim mcguinness singing?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1019819, member: 183”]I knew Weeshie Fogarty would mention the Ghost Train.

He wrongly stated that Dublin had won all their matches by huge margins in 1955. They only beat Mayo by a point in a replay in the semi-final.[/QUOTE]

Both semi finals in 1955 ended in draws. Happened in 1985 as well when Kerry beat Dublin in the final.

Grainne didn’t even know what the Ghost Train was. Des the old pro came to the rescue jumping in and asking Weeshie to explain it to the uninitiated.

A real Donegal bias so far.

Daniel O’Donnell knocked it out of the park there.

“I was lucky to get the licence for the five nights for the gigs in Kerry.”

Has the crowd eating out of his hand.

Great bants from Wee Daniel. :clap:

A tour de force from Wee Daniel it has to be said.

The last 25 minutes will have to be devoted exclusively to Kerry to restore any semblance of balance. There’s been a real Donegal bias from the outset.

What was that?

Impressive memorization of lines from Killian there.

Mick Galwey. :mad: