Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

Karl Spain would take the piss out of Des too.

Celia Holman Lee to keep the interest of the women.

And Tom Ryan, they won’t leave out our Tom.

They’d better not.

Willie O’Dea.

They should but they won’t. They will wheel out PJ to tell us how he climbed in the window in '73 and his associated hangers on like Hartigan will lead the charge. It will be truly sickening TV but Batt won’t be watching in any case. Awful TV.

Watching that utter creep Cahill squirm when joe went off on one was almost worth the licence fee.
Of course the lick arse couldn’t wait to dive in to save O Neill, what a horrible creepy cunt.

Joe Hayes’s hair looked like Stripe from Gremlins.

Joe’s an alright sort. Doesn’t give a flying fuck about what people think. Working with his cousin the TD I think. Still manages to spend 4/5 months in Portugal too.

He may be about 90, but Liam Ó Murchú should be prevailed upon to come out of retirement.

We were scoured above in 64
Joe Hayes thinks he’s right craic I’d say
Liam o neill and a head like a bull when joe complaining about the Antrim boys not been invited
O muireachtaigh looks shook, like a fella on the way out

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1012628, member: 183”]That Kilkenny chap with the guitar in the audience was like a young Christy Heffernan.

Although it’s hard to believe Christy Heffernan was ever young.[/QUOTE]

That young lad was on the late late with his mother one night. Unbelievable tragic story. He is a very alright sort. Sang a song he’d written himself on LLS a decent tune and he has a fine voice

They do say these things come in 3s.
I bet being in the same room with

Recorded this and watched it after I came home from the theatre. Fuck me. Where would you start with this shite. TV by and for simpletons.

At least my few drinks deadened the pain.

Hopefully it never changes.

I wasn’t planning on drinking at all last night but after ten minutes of this i opened a few bottles as i knew it was the only way it would become bearable.

The Irish TV (satellite channel #191) version of Up For The Match has just started. Coming live from The Abbey Hotel in Donegal town. It’ll continue until 10pm. :clap:

Lisa McHugh in full Donegal kit singing My Donegal. :clap:

Thanks for the tip off. This is simply terrific viewing.

Liam O’Neill says he told everybody who’d listen before the semi-final that Donegal would defeat Dublin.