Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

I enjoyed the hurling more, but I had a few bottles on board watching it. I think that may be the key.

Winning Streak was better than this.

1 Like

Ah here. Cullen is way more lively.

Eileen Dunne dressed like a fugee

Dumb rating

Thank fuck you’re still alive, the boys have been looking for you for months. Incredible scenes!

Gay O’Driscoll has been making a fine living these past few years pretending to be economist Colm McCarthy.

1 Like

Can’t remember the last time I watched one of these but it’s somehow worse than I imagined. And to think that Des cunt won an award for excellence in broadcasting yesterday.

You’ve got to come at it from the right perspective. The frequent awkward moments are hilarious when you consider the absurdity of this being on TV.

1 Like

Mickey Ned O’Sullivan being assaulted by several Dublin players and eventually knocked out by Sean Doherty in '75 reminds me very much of Claudio Caniggia running through and being assaulted by Cameroon players before Benjamin Massing creamed him out of it in the opening match of the 1990 World Cup.

Up For The Match is the greatest programme on Irish television.

There is that, but then I snap out of it and realize that cunt most likely gets high 6 figures for this shit and I am furious once more

Worth every penny for the gaiety he brings to the nation.

Would ye give one to Eileen Dunne? What age is she?

No. 57

“Was she Dunne before she got married?”

Has Weeshie been on yet?

Holy fuck, a singsong competition!

Yes. Laois stock. Micks daughter obviously.

With one lad not singing and the other lad shouting into the mic!

‘Let me tell you this…’.

No.