Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

More anti-Dublin bias from RTE there. The Dublin winner has to split her fucking tickets with a Mayo man

Cahill could have waited ffs. Disturbing the ceremony

If you are your counties biggest fan then you don’t get married the day before the final when you know there’s a fair chance you’ll be in the final.

4 Likes

Gráinne hopes she’ll get some sausage at the wedding later

Vinny, vinny, vinny.

For fucks sake.

Gerrup

3 Likes

Ah for FFS.
Anthony yet again

It’s quite possible to go to a match the day after you get married, mate. There’s at least a 24 hour gap.

Why is the chump planning on wearing the Suit 2 days running?

It’s not even his I’d say

Superstition

If you are the county’s biggest fan you’d have a season ticket and wouldn’t have to worry about getting tickets on up for the match

1 Like

I cant watch vinny. :joy:

Vinny thinks the people of Dublin bestowed somethIng very special upon him. ( it was the Hill Vinnie ) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you’re the biggest fan in the county, you shouldn’t have to rely on the largesse of Des Cahill the day before to get a last gasp ticket. You’d have thought after a lifetime of tireless work at grass roots level with the club and building up a network of contacts across the country with fellow GAA club members, you’d have no problem in getting a ticket.

1 Like

Vinmy looks like he should be up on stage in the ally pally

1 Like

Grainne is very good at the fake laughs at Des. She really is a Pro working with this plank.

1 Like

Aung San Suu Kyi is about to be stripped of the freedom of the city so Vinny might be in line for an award yet.

Jimmy Magee’s commentary on that goal from the 1989 Leinster final is hilarious.

“Ahhh great goal.”

It was deflected at least once, if not twice.

Martina got out of Montrose in time I hope? This wan will rape her