Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

I see Paul Cahillane took the weekend off to go on the piss in killorglin. Says it all really.

Acting the goat .

Joke really. And then to have them hoovering up young lads from around for their underage and b teams. Fucking hell.

They’re shameless and now control the county board. It’s not like a Stradbally man is going to call a halt to illegal transfers either. Absolute cuntology.

Ah look they’re not alone. But the county board are utterly ignoring all sorts of shit around transfers for years now. That Daly one in Joseph’s was dreadful. Talking to Barrowhouse lads and they couldn’t believe it got through. An ESB bill for a fucking cowshed.

Aye, I spoke to a Baldwin who said if he was living in that shed for the winter he’d have died of frostbite.

Joseph’s aren’t a nice club.

How did The Heath get on today?

Beaten, and by a lot more than the final score suggested. Another club circling the drain.

Dammit.

It was 3-7 to 0-6 with 10 mins to go, finished 3-8 to 1-11

1 Like

Ah look it if a lad comes a clubs way they’ll always take him. But chasing them is different.
Don’t know your club but Stradbally behaved terribly to neighbours years ago. Emo and Billy Sheehan was a joke. Killeen are no angels.
Another thing is this Gaels shit. Hearing on the grapevine that it’s going to get knocked on the head this year but this Ballypickas joining with shanahoe who are joined with someone else in some other grade is mental.

Yea the Gaels thing is a piss take now, there was noble intentions to it originally perhaps but it’s gone beyond a joke. Ballypickas is ridiculous, joined below and above, I can’t get my head around how they allowed it. It seems there’s no rules governing it whatsoever.

Fr Brian bloody D’Arcy. Who will inevitably regale us with an amusing but thought provoking anecdote regarding how he provided spiritual guidance to a rich famous person.

Barry McElduff

Bernadette Devlin
Philomena Begley
Clíona Hagan :heart_eyes:
Mugsy
Ricey
Conor Gormley
Kevin McAleer
Kevin Mallon
Harbo

Willie Frazer

Bob Geldof