Curious horsey phrases used by horsey people

That’s training, not education. I don’t dispute that repeatedly making horseys jump over fences probably trains them to jump fences better. It’s the implication that they can look at a “mistake” they made in a race (that they don’t understand they are in) and learn a valuable lesson from it that will help them to win the next race (that they don’t understand they are in) that I found amusing.

That:
a) they are in a race
2. they are meant to win that race and
iii; there was something they did wrong that they can correct to help them win the next race.

Doubt it mate.

[quote=“braz83, post: 894236, member: 390”]That:
a) they are in a race
iii; there was something they did wrong that they can correct to help them win the next race.

Doubt it mate.[/quote]

can someone please come in with a mop and clean @TreatyStones up off the floor, this is an annihilation.

with regard to point a) above, the polite way the horse crowd refer to a horse been tuned in for a race akin to say a prop forward in rugby football (their words) is that he (the poor animal) is “sweating up down the start”.
Now to even the most cruel amougst us and i refer to cunts like Tyrone football Gerard Cavlan here the sight of an animal refusing to run a race and having white foam sweat from his poor body as he stands shaking and defacating himself in front of the baying crowd at the start line would be enough to say call this off.
But no, the grand national 2010, a poor horse called Synchronised was in severe distress at the start showing the symptoms above, was he forced to run? by God he was as he was carrying the money of a limerick man, the horse was battered accross the line, suffered massive internal injuries and shot dead 10 minutes post race… money in the bank tho 7/1 winner… and to think the same cunts were on here saying how awful it was that poor fella Macnamara got hurt in cheltenham last year.
hypocritical, scummy cunts is all they are… its nauseating

[quote=“mickee321, post: 894274, member: 367”]can someone please come in with a mop and clean @TreatyStones up off the floor, this is an annihilation.

with regard to point a) above, the polite way the horse crowd refer to a horse been tuned in for a race akin to say a prop forward in rugby football (their words) is that he (the poor animal) is “sweating up down the start”.
Now to even the most cruel amougst us and i refer to cunts like Tyrone football Gerard Cavlan here the sight of an animal refusing to run a race and having white foam sweat from his poor body as he stands shaking and defacating himself in front of the baying crowd at the start line would be enough to say call this off.
But no, the grand national 2010, a poor horse called Synchronised was in severe distress at the start showing the symptoms above, was he forced to run? by God he was as he was carrying the money of a limerick man, the horse was battered accross the line, suffered massive internal injuries and shot dead 10 minutes post race… money in the bank tho 7/1 winner… and to think the same cunts were on here saying how awful it was that poor fella Macnamara got hurt in cheltenham last year.
hypocritical, scummy cunts is all they are… its nauseating[/quote]

Synchronised did not partake in the 2010 John Smiths Aintree Grand National

its a bit like saying Mrs. Finklestein wasn’t in Dachau in 1942, the end result was the same

‘The horse died on the gallops’ really cracks me up. Now, to be fair the nag might have done so but it is highly unlikely that the horse decided to collapse on a flat piece of ground, dead. The only way the horse will die is when the veterinary surgeon dispatches the beast with a swift .22 calibre between the eyes because it was unfortunate enough to break a bone.

Almost everything the horsey set say is not worth listening to anyway. They are the most up-their-own-hole shower of cunts you could imagine.

He’s a gentleman to work with…

[quote=“braz83, post: 894236, member: 390”]That:
a) they are in a race

Doubt it mate.[/quote]

A horses natural instinct is to race each other. It’s a show of dominance. In wild all the horse will strive to be the first horse in the pack. The fastest horse is the leader of the gang.

@mickee321 spends his time dreaming about the day some midget wearing boots with a whip mounts him…thats what has him worked into such a lather on the topic

a bit the davy and baker incident?

The beast is ungenuine
The mare got spooked
Was sweating up badly beforehand
Trainer left plenty to work on with that one

Dis(claimer)
The above accum (1.01) was not inspired by any other posters on this thread whatsoever

Never trained on
(Obama)

Timely bump for this.
Barry Geraghty just declared that a horse that he won on was"full of horse" :slight_smile:

“Cheltenham is like Christmas for adults”

Any cunt who comes out with that shit should be neutered

• A great day for the Irish.
  • A disappointing day for the Irish.
  • First blood to the Irish.
  • Ruby Walsh - The King of Cheltenham
  • What a ride from “insert midgets name here”
  • He never travelled.
  • I’ll wait and probably back him on the course*.

*This is a neat one. It shows the person is a true supporter of “the game” and will actually be in attendance at the racecourse.

It also allows people to infer that the person is very knowledgeable. Why isn’t he backing it now? Why is he waiting? Does he know something we don’t? Is he capable of spotting something with the horse in the parade ring or before the start that mere mortals would be oblivious to?

‘touchy’ Fehily never get the horse going…*

• I made that phrase up because I just wanted to use that nickname… its fookin brilliant !! :smiley: