Curious horsey phrases used by horsey people

What’s curious about that? No different to saying "what a point from “insert footballers name”.

Bandages post is a far better example.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 914983, member: 1786”]What’s curious about that? No different to saying "what a point from “insert footballers name”.

Bandages post is a far better example.[/quote]
mbbs not very good at this I’m afraid, he should stick to just liking Bandages posts

But you see he used the word midget. That’s what made it funny.

The horsey folk are seething :smiley:

Not a curious phrase

True, merely an observational reply. I could claim yours not to be either. See what I went and done there?

Yes, you quoted a post of mine, as I had done yours. Your original post did not quote anything nor made reference to previous posts so hence one would assume it was an attempted curious phrase.

Are you drunk?

• [insert horse’s name] owes us absolutely nothing.

Well of course it doesn’t - it’s a fucking horse.

No I’m not. Why do you ask?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 915074, member: 9”]- [insert horse’s name] owes us absolutely nothing.

Well of course it doesn’t - it’s a fucking horse.[/quote]
They owe us nothing but they give us everything

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKEu2NuDO-yMxZSau9LuENMQgmjEPIldKv90u8YD3QnAthtImTlA

You need to cool your jets pal.

You were rambling like a drunk person and you tend to post drunk a lot on here. Honest question.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 915083, member: 348”]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKEu2NuDO-yMxZSau9LuENMQgmjEPIldKv90u8YD3QnAthtImTlA

You need to cool your jets pal.[/quote]
Fuck it, I dont want no trouble with the law mate.

“Euthanised”

How many of the cunts said today after the demise of Our Conor ‘Who is the favourite for the next race?’ or ‘What!! £40 for a glawss of prosecco. Gee Verity, it must be really great stuff. Fnar Fnar’

Cunts, the lot of them.

The english woman who “trained” the winner of the champion hurdle was talking some insane shit on Newstalk earlier about how she knew “her fella would wait until the last before getting his head in front”… she must have discussed this with the horse before the race…
willie mullins the horrible cunt whose horse won a race that was clearly fixed was on about “leaving the mare enjoy the rest of her day”… presume its his wife he was on about

I think it was Danny Mullins yesterday said about Our Conor that he “loved to gallop”, pity he didn’t like jumping eh.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 915176, member: 367”]The english woman who “trained” the winner of the champion hurdle was talking some insane shit on Newstalk earlier about how she knew “her fella waited until the last before getting his head in front”… she must have discussed this with the horse before the race…
willie mullins the horrible cunt whose horse won a race that was clearly fixed was on about “leaving the mare enjoy the rest of her day”… presume its his wife he was on about[/quote]

Will the owners campaign Hurricane Fly again next season, pal? In fairness he doesn’t owe anything to anyone.

its a bit like larry murphy saying jojo dullard loved sex

He had no problem jumping, it seems landing proved the biggest issue.