Custom Jeans

This could maybe have gone in the Friday Fashion thread but I feel it might be important enough to warrant its own thread.

Came across this site that allows you to make your own jeans. You get to specify style, then fit type (baggy, bootcut etc) and then you do loads of measurements and submit them and you get back (what I hope will be) a wonderful pair of custom made jeans.

http://www.makeyourownjeans.com

I’ve submitted for a pair of Mechanic Black Vintage Wash jeans.

I usually have a problem around the thigh area in suits/jeans. I’ve a reasonable waist 34 but I’ve big thighs (the only downside to my unbelievable pace) and this site might just be the saviour.

A pair of black 32" Wranglers with tapered legs is enough for most boggers like myself.

32"

:smiley: :rolleyes:

They can cater for up to an 89.1 inch waist. If thats your waist size I think buying custom jeans should be the least of your worries.

Thought you were fairly well built, fuck sake, I wouldn’t be that broad and I am a waist 36"***

***35 really but you can’t get 35"'s…

[quote=“Rocko”]This could maybe have gone in the Friday Fashion thread but I feel it might be important enough to warrant its own thread.

Came across this site that allows you to make your own jeans. You get to specify style, then fit type (baggy, bootcut etc) and then you do loads of measurements and submit them and you get back (what I hope will be) a wonderful pair of custom made jeans.

http://www.makeyourownjeans.com

I’ve submitted for a pair of Mechanic Black Vintage Wash jeans.

I usually have a problem around the thigh area in suits/jeans. I’ve a reasonable waist 34 but I’ve big thighs (the only downside to my unbelievable pace) and this site might just be the saviour.[/quote]

I’m pretty much in the same boat… 32 waist but have rather large thighs. It’s a nightmare trying to find a decent pair of jeans to fit … let me know how it goes.

32"…what the fuck, are ye shaped like hour glasses or something?

Yup! I’m pretty broad but have always had a small waist size.

I’m 26/26 impossible to find a pair to fit me. I usually have to buy a 30/30 and bring it to the tailor to cut it down to size.

Your username completely makes sense now.

26/26 … get to fuck?

36" is fat puke, not well built.

I would be strong in the leg department as opposed to fat, would be around 13 stone 9 pounds these days…hardly fat…ye cunts must all be skinny as lats…

Not at all … I weigh about the same as you at 5ft 10

Pukey’s sturdy, not fat.

Pukey needs to stop modelling himself on Brian Woods. A team only needs one Brian Woods.

Burbers is a ledge and don’t you forget it

[quote=“Rocko”]

Came across this site that allows you to make your own jeans.[/quote]

Queer.

:clap:

Outstanding.