Custom Jeans

This is a very disturbing thread.
Just go into a place that sells jeans that fit and purchase them.
Getting a suit tailored is ok. Getting jeans made specially for you is a stop along the way to benderville.
Also, it’s not the first stop to benderville, it’s near the end.

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]This is a very disturbing thread.
Getting a suit tailored is ok. Getting jeans made specially for you is a stop along the way to benderville.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]This is a very disturbing thread.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

What if it’s a denim suit?

Dexys Midnight Runners would have been interested for sure.

Smooooooth…

I have a good few pairs of 32s but more 34s than anything else. Depends on the fit, Italian made jeans tend to be a lot more tight-fitting and a 32 could be a 36 in them. Not easy these days trying to find a decent pair of jeans. In between buying the odd pair of decent jeans I find the Blue Harbour effort in M&S does the job alright.

What gets my goat is you could have 3 pairs of Levi’s, all 32" and one would be perfect on the waist, the next too tight and the next too baggy.

Sweat-shop workers: a bit of consistency with your measurements please.

I am a 36 36. Could even do with a 34 leg. Straightforward you would think but impossible to get. Going through stands looking for them and you see a 40 waist and 32 leg and you think of some fat fuck with stubby legs catered for - like Juhniallio.

Found a pair in Tommy Hilfigger shop one day, thought they were a little on the long side when I tried them on but got them anyway - where else would I get a decent pair of jeans like that in my size.

Turns out the bloody things are far too long for me. I actually have to turn up the bottoms which looks a bit dodgy.

I’m 32/34 although could prob be 30or31/34 as I’m a skinny bastard.

Have yet to find a pair of jeans I can wear without a belt.

Just for the record I don’t really wear 26/26 jeans!

Yeah yeah…

I thought you were over exaggerating your size by a smidgen alright, wasn’t going to say anything till you brought it up …

How is your avatar animated MAD?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]
Turns out the bloody things are far too long for me. I actually have to turn up the bottoms which looks a bit dodgy.[/quote]

Why don’t you get them altered farmer, there must be a shop like Fitrite in Dublin where they will alter your britches for a small fee…

Ya, spill the beans.

Farmer, I thought you were a tall bloke; I’m 36/34 and I wouldn’t consider myself that tall…

I’m like other lads here, the thighs are the killer part of getting a snug fitting pair of jeans. Tommy do a good cut in fairness but are saucy price but worth it.

What about you Runt? Is it a particular type of .gif that needs to be used?

Oh look mine has come to life.
Check your pm’s

[quote=“The Runt”]Oh look mine has come to life.
Check your pm’s[/quote]

Done

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I am a 36 36. Could even do with a 34 leg. Straightforward you would think but impossible to get. Going through stands looking for them and you see a 40 waist and 32 leg and you think of some fat fuck with stubby legs catered for - like Juhniallio.

Found a pair in Tommy Hilfigger shop one day, thought they were a little on the long side when I tried them on but got them anyway - where else would I get a decent pair of jeans like that in my size.

Turns out the bloody things are far too long for me. I actually have to turn up the bottoms which looks a bit dodgy.[/quote]

Lovely out-of-the-blue aggression there freakshow. I can only assume your aunt has found sex pastures less vertigous and you’re back on your can’t-get-laid rage build up. Superb.
You should use that aggression properly… maybe to concentrate on cheerleading for the TFK astro success you’ve been so much a part of.