Custom Jeans

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]

Turns out the bloody things are far too long for me. I actually have to turn up the bottoms which looks a bit dodgy.[/quote]

In fairness farmer you should get those taken up. Youā€™re not French or gay. Alterations place rigth across from Kehoes does a nice job at a reasonable price.

There simply isnā€™t a way in the world that Farmer found a pair of jeans too long for him. I donā€™t know why people are taking him seriously.

There is, queer. He turned up to Kehoeā€™s one night with his jeans turned up looking French and/or gay. Other than that he looked quite dapper - he has a nice brown shirt.

Thatā€™s a gas place. Alteration shops, the less the owners spend on how their premises looks the better it seems. Thereā€™s a place in Dun Laoghaire similar. A new swanky place opened up around the corner a while back and promptly closed down after six months. I follow these things. Iā€™m a 30" leg.

Random fact hour.

I like hints. I know Jimmy Hill.

Any sign of these coming thro the post Rocko?
Was half tempted to order a pair, have the same problem as yourself, big thighs, hate shopping for jeans! :smiley:
Said Iā€™d wait tho and see how it goes for yourself.

[quote=ā€œSheriff Loboā€]Any sign of these coming thro the post Rocko?
Was half tempted to order a pair, have the same problem as yourself, big thighs, hate shopping for jeans! :smiley:
Said Iā€™d wait tho and see how it goes for yourself.[/quote]

Nope they reckoned about 3 or 4 weeks I think.

25 dollars delivery too. Not as enthusiastic anymore but Iā€™ll see what the end product is like anyway.

Youā€™re almost as short arsed as I am
29 but only in a suit

After about 30 emails with some punter in India Iā€™m finally getting delivery of these jeans today.

Some problem with my address and phone number, no idea what it was because it was perfect but eventually I took the brackets out of the (353) bit and all of a sudden my phone rang and some lass rang me to say theyā€™ve been stuck in a warehouse in Blancharstown for the past week.

Expect full feedback over the coming days.

[quote=ā€œRockoā€]After about 30 emails with some punter in India Iā€™m finally getting delivery of these jeans today.

Some problem with my address and phone number, no idea what it was because it was perfect but eventually I took the brackets out of the (353) bit and all of a sudden my phone rang and some lass rang me to say theyā€™ve been stuck in a warehouse in Blancharstown for the past week.

Expect full feedback over the coming days.[/quote]:eek:
Youā€™ll be very dapper so for TFKY2K+āˆš81XMAS Party.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Ironic final post there

I wanted to bump one of the gayest threads in Tfk history to ask if anyone has experience of buying jackets, coats etc online. Need to restock in this department but Galway is brutal for clothes shopping and Dublinā€™s not much better.

And what about the jeans???

Iā€™m alright for jeans

I meant Rockoā€™s jeans. We never got that report. I might get a pair of those if theyā€™re decent. $50 not to have to spend 2 hours trying on ill-fitting Levis in Arnotts sounds a good deal to me.

Jeans or footwear would be the last things iā€™d buy over the internet. Too easy to fuck up.