Cutting the Chord

Cheerio

What the fuck are you waiting for, you haven’t posted anything of interest all the time you’ve been here, you’ll hardly come out with anything memorable tonight.
Sling your fucking hook. Go now.

1 Like

Plus 1

Just be gone & do it quietly.

The forum rejoiced when @Tassotti returned after a lengthy sabbatical.

The only reason you’re any way memorable is because you come out with the same auld shite, pretty much word for word, every day. It’s like a form of Chinese torture seeing your moniker pop up on a thread.

You’re almost singlehandedly sucking the life out of this place.

You are absolutely, without a doubt, the most useless excuse for a lifeform I’ve met either online or off it, and I’ve met a few beauts.

I honestly don’t know how you’re tolerated around here.

6 Likes

This hasn’t gone too smoothly for @anon78624367.

3 Likes

He is leaving after tonight. Maybe tonight is the night this halfwit makes a name for himself, creates his internet legacy, posts something that we will remember him for.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting it to.

I was expecting exactly what happened, the three edgy lads have had their say. The same as they do in absolutely every single thread.

How do lads put up with it? Are ye just able to ignore them or what?

Married lads will know this, picture no sound. Comes in handy. :grinning:

3 Likes

You seem very preoccupied with status.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

See you mate, pity it came to this but the relentless bullying from one poster in particular must be draining, the other two lads are only caricatures, you couldn’t take them seriously

2 Likes

Yeah bud, you know yourself. When you’re putting time into something it has to be worth it. The investment wasn’t paying off. Happy Christmas to you and yours pal. Hope your Mam gets good news

2 Likes

Stick around. They’d be delighted if u left.

Why don’t you sling your hook? You’re incredibly boring and stupid.

2 Likes

The funny thing is that they’re all the one person. I’m amazed at how @HBV manages all the online activity between the 4 alias accounts here and the twitter account. It’s not easy I’ll tell you.

2 Likes

It’s a nightmare

2 Likes

@anon78624367

Please stay. Fellas like you are needed round here.

1 Like

when you put time into the internet you need to be getting something out of it :rofl:

2 Likes

:smile: