Cycling 2014

Wiggins hasnā€™t a prayer, this is great viewing so far, Mayo and Derry will have to be recorded Iā€™d say.

Far more so.Cancellera is pretty widely regarded as being clean and doesnā€™t have Contadorā€™s doping history.

Ah Larry, Contador had one small run in, Iā€™d hardly call it doping history. Give the man a break, he has been the heart beat of cycling the last 7 years or so with his attacking style. Most races would be snoozefests only for him.

True what you are saying Anto but doping is doping, le fin

One small run in! Are you for real? Is that his time with Lanceā€™s doping machine or his riding for the biggest cheat of all in Bruyneel or his Operacion Puerto involvement or his positive doping test during Le Tour? There was nothing small time or infrequent about his doping.

Cancellara was on Riis teams, FFS!

@Anto is the only man on earth who believes that Lance was clean.

who won?

Can I sell you a bridge?

Paul Kimmage just RTā€™d this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlQ6b0pCcAA3m3t.png

Is that BP Fallon on the left?

No, he died.

He died.

Terpstra, Dutch guy with Omega Quickstep. Cancellara 3rd in spring. SBW was 8th.

Amstel Gold on now, I expect Kwiatkowski to beat Gilbert and Valverde in a reduced sprint. I think 13/2 e/w now in running is a great bet.

Gilbert wins it

Another tainted win

Dan Martin 2nd in Fleche Wallone behind Valverde. Should go well in Liege on Sunday.

Superb ride from Dan, thought he had it until Valverde breezed past.

Completely forgot about it. kwiatkowski 3rd, good rider that lad,

Another tainted win. Valv.piti up to his usual Iā€™d imagine.