Cycling 2014

I see Bruyneel got ten years ban during the week.

Bleating like a lamb about it too. Heā€™s some piece of work that lad. The drugs are one thing, the vindictiveness smearing and lying another entirely.

Heā€™s probably the most odious person in the entire sport. Which really is saying something.

In any sport. Apart from Ryan Giggs.

After Danā€™s great performance on Wednesday you would have to fancy him today. Valverde and Purito are massive danger though. I wouldnā€™t rule out Mollema, Slaghter or Nibali either. It will be interesting to see how Froome goes.
I done Martin at 8/1, Rodriguez at 12/1 and Albasini at 150/1

What time are Eurosport covering this from?

1 p.m really looking forward to it, Tour of Turkey on at 11.15 a.m

Froome out, btw.

Wouldnā€™t win anyway. Kwiatkowski will win.

Should be a good finish nowā€¦

Disaster for Dan

Gutted. I was sure heā€™d win before he went down.

I love his moxy.

Martin had a right cut at it and still had the legs coming off the climb. Was poised to strike.

Yeah heā€™d made up the gap and was relaxing back into it I thought. Was shaping nicely for him.

Just saw this on Sky news, cruel luck, very cruel

Sky have called for Tramadol to be banned. The gall of them. Theyā€™re ā€œnot using it nowā€ apparently and want it banned. They have of course used it in the past but they donā€™t think thatā€™s a problem, just seems so unfair that they donā€™t want to use it now so it stands to reason that nobody else should.

Sam Bennett riding in the four days of Dunkirk starting tomorrow. I expect him to go very well in this. He is 9/1 for the overall and 10/1 to win tomorrowā€™s stage.Iā€™ll be doing him e/w in both. Demare is the obvious danger but his price is shocking.

Tour of California will be live on Eurosport later on.

SBW about to win the TT