[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 827491, member: 122ā€]Bet 5

Northampton -7 pts (alt hcaps)

5 pts @ 8/13[/quote]

Noton Win 38-11

Return 8 pts

Bank -17 pts

16-10 now to Quins. On a knife edge

Marshall for top scorer?
With an exhausted scrum half and an outhalf in dire need of a confidence boost?
Marshall gets knocked out at least twice a season.
Iā€™m surprised at you Dan.

Edinburgh are muck, but Munster seem to be scoring tries at an acceptable rate this season.
Shut up shop at the back and Penney will be skittling teams in the Rabo like McGahan used to.
Conway might not be a bad top scorer bet, assuming he plays more games than zebo (definitely) and van der heever (possibly)

[quote=ā€œtreaty_exile, post: 827675, member: 233ā€]Marshall for top scorer?
With an exhausted scrum half and an outhalf in dire need of a confidence boost?
Marshall gets knocked out at least twice a season.
Iā€™m surprised at you Dan.

Edinburgh are muck, but Munster seem to be scoring tries at an acceptable rate this season.
Shut up shop at the back and Penney will be skittling teams in the Rabo like McGahan used to.
Conway might not be a bad top scorer bet, assuming he plays more games than zebo (definitely) and van der heever (possibly)[/quote]

Talk to TTK!

Ha. Itā€™s 150-1 you only need to scrape the edges of logic to back it. Think Jackson is gonna get found out this season and Stuart Olding will see time at ten. Plus they pay 5 places so donā€™t need that many scores to get paid. On the knock outs, if he has another couple he is finished. They basically gave him a few months off after the last one. Seriously concerned about it. Savage talent. Potentially a superstar

Yeah that was the logic behind Conway. I want him to be good but not so good he will start in HEC. Penney is making big drive for league. Donā€™t think they can win HEC and Iā€™m sure he knows that. Decent showing last night with a very mixed team

Quins to beat Noton by 1-12 pts

3 pts @13-10

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 831258, member: 122ā€]Quins to beat Noton by 1-12 pts

3 pts @13-10[/quote]

Nick fucking Evans 2/6 from the tee making me sweat for this. 6-6 after 56 mins.

Iā€™d take my money back now if I could!

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 831418, member: 122ā€]Nick fucking Evans 2/6 from the tee making me sweat for this. 6-6 after 56 mins.

Iā€™d take my money back now if I could![/quote]

So Evans is subbed and his replacement misses one from bang in front.

All blacks win 11-20

2 pts @ 12/5

Bank -22 pts

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 831418, member: 122ā€]Nick fucking Evans 2/6 from the tee making me sweat for this. 6-6 after 56 mins.

Iā€™d take my money back now if I could![/quote]

Quins bottled this big time.

can this thread please be locked and dungeoned, fucking hell im down ~3k after a weeks punting

I can only send 1 of kevs kids to college now

Jesus you must be pretty poor an stupid if you canā€™t send them to College in free education Ireland.

And I wonā€™t have my fellas educated anywhere else.

The good news is your not down that much as some of the money is tied up in AP bets

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 831445, member: 122ā€]All blacks win 11-20

2 pts @ 12/5

Bank -22 pts[/quote]

Winner alright.

Return 6.8 pts

Bank -15.2 pts with 8 pts of AP bets

Bet 8.

Small nibble Arg HT Aus FT here

.8 pts @ 13/1

Bank -16 pts

Bet 9

Bath to beat Leiscter 1-12 pts

4 pts @ 15/8

Bank -20 pts

Edit: got better price at Stan James

I need info on this Dan? Why? Saw a bit of Bath in highlights, not bad. Saw Leicester in highlights, same as ever.

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 831755, member: 122ā€]Bet 9

Bath to beat Leiscter 1-12 pts

4 pts @ 13/8

Bank -20 pts[/quote]

Tigers missing a good few. Including Toby Flood their capt. Tom Youngs, croft, tuilagi all Lions are out as well as good few more first choice

Have poor record in the rec only won 2 of last ten (two more draws). Bath were excellent away from home in brutal conditions last week, Newcastle won away last night to put further shine on that result. Bath biggest issue last season was they were outmuscled and they look to have addressed that somewhat. Stringer and George Forde decent half back pairing. I donā€™t rate Ryan Lamb at all at ten for Tigers he can be v hit or miss.

Bath too short in straight match betting and doubt they would win by 13+.

Thatā€™s my thinking. But youv seen my record over last few weeks. Buyer beware! This early in season bit of a minefield