Dancarter Rugby Union tips 2013/14

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 834918, member: 122ā€]First bet came up.

Glasgow and Sale up in the other bet but Montpellier beat Clermont by 40!! Including a 31 point haul for Pallison the scrum half. Close no cigar. The treble was paying 14-1

Munster had a shocker and I also hope I saved my pal Kev a few quid[/quote]

Bank -1.5pts

Good stuff @dancarter

Well done Dan, that Top14 is fast becoming a farce.

Agreed. Clermont still had a lot of very good players out there. Just didnā€™t try a leg

Bet 14

Oyannax to win

3.5 pts @ 8/13

Bet 15

Both to win 1-12 pts

Oyannax 11/8
Connacht 23/10

1 pt double

I bet on Stade and Connachtt. 1/2

Bank -6 pts

Bet 16

Noton -17 pts v Sale

5 pts @ 10/11

Bet 17

Montpellier win 1-12

1pt @ 3-1

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 837630, member: 122ā€]Bank -6 pts

Bet 16

Noton -17 pts v Sale

5 pts @ 10/11

Bet 17

Montpellier win 1-12

1pt @ 3-1[/quote]

Bank was -12

Noton bet came in handy enough. Other one didnā€™t. 9.5 pt return.

Bank -2.5 pts

Stade at home to lose Dan?

Yeah. Montp are serious title challengers I think. Decent game ended up 17-11 Stade.

Stade have been cack last few years but they are much improved and wonā€™t be a million miles away. Backing away wins is bad idea in Top 14 but Mont picked strong side and looked like thy fancied this one. Price was right but wonā€™t oppose SF at home again. Cheap lesson

Took them at 1-12, for more or less same reasons, just I didnā€™t think even a strong team would win it for Mont. They won me money last week and I thought it was a good sign to win away.

Bank -2.5 pts

SA to beat NZ

4 pts @ evs

-------------------

All to win 1-12 pts

SA 9/5
Quins 8/5
Leiscter 6/4

1pt trixie
1pt treble

Bank -11.5 pts

FYI dan, I have been to most sale games this past couple of years at home, and with the two centres back and cipriani playing out of his skin as well as cueto, they have a venom in the backs I have not seen before. Allied to a pack that finally snarls they should go well this year, at home anyway. Last night vs bath was a great game. Best I have ever seen sale play in the new stadium, and I was soberish. Cipriani always flakey away from home but it will take a decent performance to turn them over at home now Iā€™d say.

Cheers Flatty. Seen em a couple of times this season, including tonight. Much improved and a decent home win tonight with a much changed side. Not afucking sinner at it mind you.

Braid is a great signing for them. Cipriani only came on when the game was won.

Ulster -4

4.5 pts @10/11

Bank -15 pts

Ante post

1pt EW top tryscorer

Earls 66/1 (1/4 odds 4 places bet victor)

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 844135, member: 122ā€]Cheers Flatty. Seen em a couple of times this season, including tonight. Much improved and a decent home win tonight with a much changed side. Not afucking sinner at it mind you.

Braid is a great signing for them. Cipriani only came on when the game was won.[/quote]
No cipriani started and went off near the end. I wouldnā€™t be his greatest fan but he was really good in the last two games. He has talent still to burn. Heā€™s just a bit of an eejit.

Tonight?

Cipriani came off the bench. 100%

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 844159, member: 122ā€]Tonight?

Cipriani came off the bench. 100%[/quote]

Correct, Ford started at 10

Am I right in saying he is the older brother of George Ford? Had wondered where he had gotten to. If I am on the right lad he played ten for Worcester in a professional game in opposition to George who was making his debut for Leiscter some time back. He was 18 George 16 or something. Fair going

Jaysus, I was at it. Shows how much attention I was paying. It was a great game too.