Dancing with the RTE Staff

I can’t wait until the final dance off.

Aoibhin Garrihy will put in a flawless performance of technical brilliance, all the weeks and months of practice coming together perfectly. The “experts” will say she must be the rightful victor. The judges will eulogise her, give 10s across the board and implore the public to vote for her, because she is quite clearly the best dancer in the competition.

And then Des will hobble onto the stage and lie down in a heap with a sheepish grin on his face, while his partner performs all manner of sexy moves around him.

The judges will castigate him, telling him he’s not even bothering to make an effort, and give him 1/10 across the board.

And then the real people will have their say. And the real people will be angry. They will be angry at the elitism, they will be angry at the way Des has been ridiculed by the judges. The judges’ harsh words will only make the real people more determined to vote for Des.

And they will vote for him in their droves. It’s going to be a revolution.

5 Likes

The Judiciary conspiring against the peoples champion again.

A wonderful summation of the inevitable. :clap:

1 Like

Jesus Des…

An iconic television moment that will ultimately propel Des to overall victory.

Double glory for Cuala

I like your one from Fair City.

*Aoibhin

1 Like

Teresa Mannion will be making a necessary journey home after tonight.

Another example of Dublin elites neglecting the west .

The bird with Aidan O’Mahony is savage

That kind of smut from Aoibhin Garrihy is not going to go down well with Middle Ireland on a Sunday evening.

A lovely Clare rose

Des now ; the People’s Champion .

Roll up, roll up for the latest installment of the Des Cahill juggernaut.

Making dancing great again.

He whipped that crowd into a frenzy.

This is a mass movement.

Yer wan Karen is an absolute star.

If Cuala hurlers can tap in to this momentum they will blow Ballyhea away on St Patrick’s Day ,

The best best thing to come out of Ballyfermot since the Furey’s.

That intro segment before Des’s dance was Eurovision-esque. Des also has the advantage of going last. Recency bias is a huge thing in attracting votes in television voting competitions, and so is being Des Cahill.

I predict Denise, whoever she is, will be voted off tonight.

She is not unlike Claire Byrne.