Dancing with the RTE Staff

I wouldn’t fault him

2 Likes

As a man once said - couple of hours, a hotel room and a set of jump leads.

2 Likes

I’ve no idea why but I always assumed Des Bishop was gay

As did I.

If you get the women on your side in Ireland the sky is the limit .

Just because somebody’s surname is also a rank of clergy doesn’t mean they’re gay.

Dennis Priestley, Owen Archdeacon, Harold Bishop, Claudia Cardinale and Brent Pope also suffered unfairly due to similar assumptions.

When I go into politics I’m going to make earnest, whiny opposition to this sort of bigotry one of my flagship policies.

1 Like

What’s the story with these things @TreatyStones, I’ve been asked to do one for the local school.
Last year the local gga club asked too but it clashed with training so I turned it down, I’m told that there’s a lot of time commitment. Is this correct.

Correct.
Last Wednesday night for example. I was “training” from 8:30 to 11:30. It’s a better laugh than I thought it would be though and it has already sold out 3 weeks before the event.

2 Likes

I believe they generally ask guys who they suspect are closet homosexuals to participate.

3 Likes

They don’t suspect that I’m a closet homosexual fagan buddy.
I came out yesterday as a valentines surprise for my secret lover.
He’s thrilled that we don’t have to hide it anymore.

This could kill Dessie

conjunctivitis, a sinus infection, fluid on the knee and a calf strain

Only one cure for fluid on the knee. A tap on the ankle

2 weeks without a rasher for the fat bastard and he can’t handle it.

How convenient

He said the other week on ray darcy he couldn’t wait to put back on all the weight he’d lost. I’d say he’s gone on a cream egg binge

Disaster for Des Cahill and his backers

A dance off between the two lowest scoring dancers to be introduced from next Sunday onwards

Hasn’t Des been polling over 50% of the total household votes cast in the show?

Des could lie down and have a nap in the middle of the dancefloor and people would still vote for him.

His detractors just don’t get it.

This competition is not about ability to dance - those who think that continually miss the point. Ability or “talent” is completely overrated anyway - it’s the preserve of the elites, and the real people are rightly highly suspicious of the elites.

Des is about dreams. He is the anti-establishment outsider. He is the participant of the real people, the hero of the little guy. Even those who despise him can’t help but watch him each week.

Des is going to win, and those who have clambered aboard the “talent train” just can’t see his inevitable glorious victory coming.

The Des Cahill phenomenon is bigger than any system . Sid on the money . The more they rig the system , the more the hard pressed housewives will rally .