The Russian version of Liz Truss.

1 Like

Hop off it

1 Like

Who’s she?

:astonished::tired_face:

Vardy / the one suing Rooney

I would ya.

The bloke should grow the fcuk up and laugh it off imho.
I was sexually assaulted by two drunk rangers women the time they trashed Manchester that time. Cycling through town minding my own business. Had my arse grabbed from either side as one said ""that’s lovely ". The were absolutely toasted (obviously) at 0800hrs, and had a slab of cans each. I found it highly entertaining and got good mileage out of my story.

5 Likes

I presume if you had taken them to court their defence would have been fairly similar to the femme fatale here
“No offence to Liverpool but a Scouse man is not something that I would want or need.”

Humblebrag

No they were about 50 and absolutely leathered.

1 Like

You were asking for it with the arse tightly packed into the lycra.

And he’s cycled the same route every weekend since

11 Likes

Just need a pair of paralytic huneys

Those sort of tall tales are for the likes of @glenshane

This is the Internet, where any man can be anything he wants

3 Likes

No wonder Glasgow is his favourite city

Two 50 year old wemin were carrying around 24 cans each and they had spare hands to simultaneously grab your arse as you cycled by? Will you fuck off Flatty.

3 Likes

You’d need to have seen the utter carnage in Manchester that day to have believed it.
I think it was probably 12 cans also, I was concentrating partly on staying on the bike and part bemused by the whole scene. Iirc 100000 huns descended on Manchester for the day. It was boiling hot I remember. The town was full of them when I was on my way to work, most already drunk.

2 Likes

Tis down to half a slab now, he had time to count them as he cycled by, partly trying to stay on the bike and partly bemused by the whole scene, while being fondled by not 1, but 2, 50 year old women. From both sides.