Darts 🐐

A pair of cunts.

1 Like

Littler has only turned 17.

Barney is in his 50’s.

Very ageist of you.

Manners cost nothing

Cool Hand Luke seems to be enjoying himself.

1 Like

https://www.the-express.com/sport/other-sport/132188/transgender-darts-Noa-Lynn-van-Leuven

Savage improvement in the last few years tbf.

That’s not from the Mohill place anyway, Guinness there is muck - apparently.

Turns out the kid thing was a bit of a disaster. Kids promised a leg but things overrun on the night and only a few of them got to throw.

Try telling a ten year old mad about darts that they can’t play Luke Humphries after all.

There’s a lot of ill feeling out there towards the owner for taking money in advance and then not delivering. I’m not surprised. :roll_eyes:

He’s in Laois tonight.

Have to keep the body still and let the throwing arm do all the work.

If only it was that easy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t ‘throw’,

Push through in a straight line and follow through

I got a throw analysis done recently for about 25 euro from a lad over in the UK.

Yer man wanted me to send on 3 clips, 9 darts at the T20 from the side view, 9 darts at the T19 from the side view and 9 darts at the T20 from a head on view.

I have changed a few things based on the analysis.

Frist one would be the approach to the oche, I used to be toe on like the Ferret but not I’m more closer to Gezzy (about a 45 degree angle).

Helps a lot with the alignment as when he looked at my throw when I was toe on, my elbow used to come across my body. Now that I’m at an angle, I’m finding it much easier to keep the arm straight.

Another thing was the follow through, I wasn’t fully extending my arm on release. It was like I was stabbing the dart. I was stopping about 3/4’rs of the way instead of completely following through so my arm should be parallel to the floor.

Other bits then were to keep my hand with the darts closer to the body so there are less movements and I had a habit of approaching the oche with the dart already in my hand. He said the get set on the oche first then go to take the dart out of the delivery hand.

Thought it was worth the 25 quid. Have definitely noticed an improvement since I started taking the above bits on board.

7 Likes

I have watched a few videos on it.

One thing I can’t seem to get is how the throwing hand should finish following release of the dart and follow through.

When I throw my fingers finish pointed towards the dart board whereas all the pros finish with their fingers pointed at the floor,

That’s the reason why I have actually got worse over the last year or so. I’d be brilliant if I could just master that :thinking:

Prison?

1 Like

Littler stops Humphries in Belfast.

1 Like

MVG unreal there in the last 4 legs.

Glory glory Littler.

1 Like

Not a big fan of Aspinall but he has been excellent in the Premier League.

Darts night on BBC4 tonight.

Documentary on Jocky Wilson on now. Magic!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like