David Clifford

A Knock GAA legend @peddlerscross

Knock is an outpost on the Tipp/Laois border bear Roscrea which would be a similar outlook as Killea towards Junior B, as in looking for cast offs and disgruntled players from surrounding parishes.

1 Like

John Carroll’s home turf

1 Like

He might as well have been up against a traffic cone.

I sometimes wonder do the simpletons that slabber over videos of elite inter-county players humiliating pub players like this also hold up a video of Michael Owen continually scoring against a 13 year old goalkeeper in a skills video as proof of Owen’s greatness.

Because it’s essentially the same thing.

1 Like

2 Likes

I believe that’s former Kerry u20 and senior panelist Adam Donoghue who played with Kerry FC in the soccer and represented Ireland in Basketball.

A pub player :smiley:

4 Likes

I was trying to find out.

He’s no tree anyway.

Artist’s impression of Clifford’s opponent

Denis o Connor

1 Like

Clifford’s opponent in his previous match

2 Likes

he actually defended it well - if he committed he was burned. extra time there was obviously nobody else back

2 Likes

Club football in Kerry is essentially Division 3 or 4 standard inter county. The man’s a freak who will out run any defender in such a position.

Mick Fitzsimons beat him up a stick.

yet he got smoked in the all oireland final by a guy that is a junior doctor & isnt really focused on bogball

7 Likes

It’s intermediate level he’s playing there. Kerry’s record at club all Ireland is poor so they’re not comparable to inter county

Held him up as best he could but the cavalry didn’t arrive

The big take away from that goal is all the kids behind the goals who’ll be buzzing after seeing that.

1 Like

You wouldn’t expect an event junkie to know who a club player was would you?

@EstebanSexface didn’t :rofl:

Thinks hes the big man now playing intermediate, yet all anyone can remember him for this year was being smoked by Fitzy. Very odd