David Norris Calls Out Rat Face Enda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51fGHV6ViAk

Jaysus, I read last week that Norris was fucked. That’s a great call out.

There’s fire in the old dog yet. An epic call out!

Sounds a little over the top at the start but that is an absolutely fantastic speech. David Norris :clap:

He’s either drunk or high, but it is indeed a great speech.

Staunch!

Abolition of the seannad is a good thing.

What the fuck is wrong with being either of those things? Please tell me your not one of these Drys.

Just make it voluntary. See what the cunts do then.

His speech may have had more impact if he wasn’t speaking to an empty room.

Currently listening to it, nice of him to tell everyone whose friend he was, am not seeing what the big deal is to be honest, as much of a windbag as always.

1. Not a great speech-a lot of his message gets lost as he is making too many points, is hysterical at times and appears to be drunk.
  2. Where the fuck are the rest of the cunts? There’s a lad nodding off in the gallery behind him and that appears to be it.

I think reform would be better.

No problem with them at all mate, I probably shouldn’t have used the word “but”

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 795845, member: 1537”]1. Not a great speech-a lot of his message gets lost as he is making too many points, is hysterical at times and appears to be drunk.
2. Where the fuck are the rest of the cunts? There’s a lad nodding off in the gallery behind him and that appears to be it.[/quote]

There is a fella in front of him playing with his phone as well. Waste of time of a fucking place, although removal of it does make it that bit easier for a dictator to take over. At this stage though we deserve one.

I would prefer complete reform and a downsizing of around 50% of the number of senators and TD’s of both the Seanad and the Dail. It won’t happen of course but a nice idea.

The Senate needs reform, in the number of senators, in the way they’re elected and in salary (so does the Dáil). But it still does some very good work. People should remember that more is spent on unelected ministerial advisers salaries than on the senate before listening to Inda shiteing on about saving money.

Welcome back Norris. :slight_smile:

Exactly pal. It badly needs reforming but there has to be some check in place to stop cunts like Kenny and co running amuck. Maybe if Norris and his cohorts delivered more attacks on the Dail like this one all along they would be held in a more favourable light by Joe Soap, as it is they only see an empty house of which they are paying for. But he makes a valid point about the rest of Europe strengthening local democracy before getting rid of their Senate, we are weakening ours in many areas but are still getting rid of the second house. I don’t like it. More and more power is being taken from the ordinary man and being placed in the puppets of Europe within the Dail.

https://vine.co/v/ha33WDIm21u