Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

That Davy Fitz is some bollix. Heā€™s set a precedence here now with his fuck acting with Clare.

Hard to argue with that.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve been silently seething on this one for some timeā€¦

I thought I was pretty vocal to be honest. Although not sure if seething is the right emotion either. Not a whole lot to be seething about.

Its hurting you this is.

1 Like

You have made some shaved ape out of yourself in this whole matter

Youā€™d have to admire his doubling down all the same

Where to now for Davy?

Off to Antrim to undo all the babyā€™s good work.

Clare Minor or U20 bossā€¦.

Wouldnā€™t generate much revenue for the Davy industrial complex.

Galway.

PR is the name of the game nowā€¦

He should have taken that in 2019 when his reputation was so high. He had too strong a bond with the Wexford lads though so he had.

I fixed that there for you.

Actually Galway might be ripe. JC is waning and they need another charismatic leader to follow to lead them to the heights of mediocrity.

2 Likes

Davy Fitzgerald and his father Pat have requested a review of a decision by the DPP not to take criminal proceedings over alleged social media abuse of the pair.

Few lads shitting it now

Alrighty thenā€¦So thatā€™s why the rant the other day.Makes sense nowšŸ˜„

Davy refused to comment to the Sunday Times earlier this year when asked to comment on why there were no accounts or audits of the supporters club money citing the ongoing criminal investigation.

What odds that when this rears it head again in the autumn which it will, that he wonā€™t comment due to the pending civil court case

2 Likes

Sorry if this sounds stupid but is that in Wexford or Clare? Iā€™m not aware of the article in the ST